HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:388 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vodafone Idea - Team Member - Training Systems & Support (7-8 yrs)
Role Team - Member - Training Systems and Support
Function / Department - CS Training Operation
Location Corporate Office, Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Vodafone-Idea Learning Management System acts as the backbone for all learning interaction(s) by providing JIT, easy to refer information to frontline(s).
- The Learning Management System enables administration of classes and learning technologies including learning, record-keeping, reporting, troubleshooting, and class co-ordination effectively and systematically.
- This role serves as a functional expert on learning technology and provides training and support for 65k+ users, spread across different lines of businesses. S(he) is responsible for regular and accurate update, management and upgrade of the system.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Manage course catalogue, including the administration of courses, classes, online resources, curricula, learning plans, learner groups, audiences, mass assignments, enrolments and users
- Provide users with access by managing new account requests and performing batch uploads of users
- Create custom reports to meet the unique business needs and schedule reports to be delivered
- Deliver online courses to the right audience at the right time, including uploading them, conducting comprehensive technical testing of the courses and publishing them in the production environment
- Drive LMS adoption on web and mobile platform to make learning on the go available
- Integrates eLearning content with LMS
- Ensures integrity of data
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, testing and implementation of Training hardware and software tools, technologies and services that enhance the teaching/learning experience
Learning Support :
- Deliver training on how to use the Learning Management tool through classroom training, virtual training, online videos & in-store training
Stakeholder(s) Partnership :
- Liaise with the technology providers/integrators and internal IT team for development/procurement, maintenance and support. Handle demand management for changes/upgrades
- Liaise with backend IT teams, govern their output, to ensure smooth functioning of LMS and its features across all locations
Team Leadership :
- Lead a team of associates to process timely and accurate uploads and assignments on the LMS, in line with the dynamic business requirements
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- At least 7-8 years experience in the technology domain, managing large enterprise applications/tools
- 2-4 years of experience coordinating programs using a learning management system, talent management system, customer relationship management system
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience on creating digital content
- Leadership skills to influence a diverse and remote groups of people such as CFT, circles, and frontline
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with educational technologies, preferably learning management systems and web conference applications.
- Preferred- 3 - 4 years experience on hands on coding, experience with tools such as Photoshop, Animate/Flash, Illustrator, Audition, After-effects, dynamic web-design, SCORM, API standards etc..
- Software development certification, such as .NET, Java, HTML/XML, CSS would be preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel