HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:1206 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Vodafone Idea - Lead - Data Scientist (14-25 yrs)
Vodafone Idea - Lead - Data Scientist
Job Purpose :
1. Partnering across levels/organization for developing new use cases on AI-ML.
2. Interacting with key Business Stakeholders & identifying pain points & co-creating AI-ML based solutions for the same.
3. Building Data Science approach & road-map for identified business problem statement.
4. Delivering the revenue targets associated with BDAA models and regular tracking of the same as mandate.
5. Statistical Modelling of Data, through understanding of basic statistics, like hypothesis testing, significant analysis, probabilistic estimations, ANOVA, Variance-co variance analysis.
6. Expertise in writing efficient, modularized and standardized code in python.
7. Experience of working with AWS tools and technologies-S3, EC2, EMR, Glue, Sagemaker, Lambda, Dynamo DB, RedShift, Quicksight.
8. Handling all the challenges in AI/ML model deployment on AWS Cloud.
9. Work of various types of AI/ML Model deployment over AWS Cloud. .In-depth understanding of Feature engineering and selection approaches, Segmentation or stratified analyses, anomaly detection, pattern detection and data transformation approaches. Classification: Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Dataset Preparation.
10 .In-depth understanding of Feature engineering and selection approaches, Segmentation or stratified analyses, anomaly detection, pattern detection and data transformation approaches. Classification: Machine/Deep Learning - Algorithm Evaluation, Dataset Preparation.
11. Excellent understanding of version control and best practices.
12. Assessing the Model accuracy both Statistical as well as Business evaluation (Target Group vs Control Group & overall adoption).
13. Well versed with writing efficient SQL scripts for data acquisition and data aggregation.
14. Experience of Managing & mentoring a team of Data Scientists/Data engineers and delivering business outcomes.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Align dynamically & efficiently to organizational goals.
2. Add Incremental Revenue using AI/ML & Cloud Skills.
3. Interact with Business Function & Stakeholders management.
4. Identify Problem Statement and render tangible solutioning specifically from Revenue perspective primarily.
5. Building & Refine AI/ML approach and provide end to end Model deployment facilitation over Cloud.
6. Team Mentoring & Upskilling.
7. Conduct AI/ML, Cloud based awareness programs for other functions.
8. Manage & keep H/w and S/w requirements updated in association with IT teams.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
2. Cloud Computing & Architectural Planning - AWS ( EC2, S3,EMR,etc)
3. Machine/ Deep Learning ANN, CNN, LSTM
4. Deep Learning Frameworks: Caffe, Keras, Theano, Tensorflow, or Torch.
5. Experience working on Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop MR, Hive, NoSQL, Spark, Kafka, Graph Databases etc.)
6. Hands-on - Compulsorily
7. Self-Starter, Motivated, organize, and excellent communicator
8. Persistence and ability to think logically and independently
9. Quick learner and adapting to changing business needs
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
1. BE, B.Tech Computer Science/Post Graduate Degree in Computer Applications or MCA
2. Any Certification in Machine Learning / Deep Learning - Artificial Intelligence / Data Science
3. MSc (Statistics), MBA or an equivalent business management degree
4. Preferred Certifications in AI/ML and AWS Cloud.