HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:659 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - Lead - Contact Center Training (8-10 yrs)
Role : Lead - Contact Center Training
Function / Department : Service Partner Operations/Customer Service
Location : Lucknow, Mumbai & Noida
Job Purpose :
To own and deliver Customer Experience across core Inbound & outbound contact channels (Customer Care, Tele-verification, Dealer Help Line & Outbound) for the cluster through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with peers (corporate and circles) and partners.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Operational Delivery - Implement and drive Governance and Control to ensure delivery of contact centre KPI's namely - CPS,TNPS, Quality -. Lead the planning and implementation of Training programs and Frontline skilling initiatives
- Customer Service Operations - Manage and deliver Training effectiveness at the site through engagement, review and governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by both Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Training Administration and Analytical Support- Periodic reviews with partner/Circle/Corporate stakeholders on training performance
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving Training KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- 8-10 years of Training Delivery and management experience, bulk of it in service industries, with 2-3 years as Training lead managing and delivering experience and business outcomes for a large service process for a leading organization
Domain Expertise - Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes, (both Inbound and outbound )- across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality.
- Partnership Management - To own, build and manage partner relationships to extract necessary short & long-term win-win outcomes from partners, through close coordination and engagement with other support teams
People Management skills - communication, inter-personal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes at Inbound & Outbound Call centres managed through effective analytics and implementation skills with partner, circle and cross-functional teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree or diploma (Management)
- Inbound and Outbound CC Training Ops management