HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:343 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - Lead - Contact Center Quality (8-10 yrs)
Role : Lead - Contact Center Quality
Function / Department : Service Partner Operations/Customer Service
Job Purpose :
- To own and deliver Customer Experience across core Inbound & outbound contact channels (General Helplines, Mobile Internet, Tele-verification, Dealer Help Line & Outbound) for the cluster through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with peers (corporate and circles) and partners.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Customer Service Operations - Manage and deliver Quality Operations effectiveness at the site through engagement, review and governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by both Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Operational Delivery - Implement and drive Governance and Control to ensure delivery of contact centre KPI's namely CPS, TNPS, NPS- GH. Implement and Drive Governance & Control within Vodafone Quality Management System (VQMS). Convert TNPS Insights into Business Improvement and drive through partner/circle teams and be the change leader
- Quality Operations Administration and Analytical Support- Periodic reviews with partner/Circle/Corporate stakeholders on CQ/TNPS
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- 8-10 years of Quality Operations and management experience, bulk of it in service industries, with 2-3 years as Quality lead managing and delivering experience and business outcomes for a large service process for a leading organization
- Domain Expertise - Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes, (both Inbound and outbound )- across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality.
- Partnership Management - To own, build and manage partner relationships to extract necessary short & long-term win-win outcomes from partners, through close coordination and engagement with other support teams
- People Management skills - communication, interpersonal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes at Inbound & Outbound Call centers managed through effective analytics and implementation skills with partner, circle and cross-functional teams
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree or diploma (Management)
- Inbound and Outbound CC Quality Ops management