Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:250 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vodafone Idea - Head - Security Assurance (15-20 yrs)
Role : Head of Security Assurance
Job Level/ Designation : M3
Function / Department : Technology / Technology Security
Location : Mumbai (Corporate Office)
Job Purpose :
1. Ensure all information assets of Vodafone Idea Limited are identified, classified, and institutionalized in the security inventory.
2. Plan and execute various security assurance programs (Security Gating Process (SGP), Security Master Calendar (SMC), Telecom Network Security Compliance Assurance (TNSCA), etc. for IT, Telecom and enterprise security environment.
3. To prepare and continuously improve the minimum baseline security standard (MBSS) of each technology assets.
4. Develop and execute comprehensive security testing for all technology assets (Network architecture, application architecture, VA, PT, Configuration review, MBSS review, etc. )
5. Manage a team of 50+ certified security testing professional for running all activities.
6. To assess security requirements and controls, and ensure that security controls are implemented as planned during application development or acquisition.
7. To develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements, and address identified risks and Collaborate with ExCo and business stakeholders to ensure cyber security assurance for new business projects, deliver desired business objective, committed ROI, operational KPIs.
8. Govern multiple outsourced partners to ensure strengthen VIL security posture and manage.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Own, maintain and manage the security asset repository
2. Plan, procure, implement and operate security tools required for security testing and assurance
3. Security assessment report of all technology element
4. Identification and documentation of all technology security risks
5. Maintain a repository of all security vulnerabilities
6. Governance of closure of all identified security risks
7. Submission of security assurance report to various stakeholders (Project manager, CTSO, external agency, etc.)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- 12-15 years of full-time experience across industries.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage working group, provide progress updates and meet timeline.
- Worked on GSM, UMTS, and HSPA. Network Security Policy (ITU-T, X.805). LTE experience will be an added advantage, Strong understanding on Circuit Core, Packet Core, Transport domains.
- Decision making and problem solving capabilities
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Relevant Experience 10+ years of full-time experience in Telecom/IT Security, and Compliances
- Graduation/ BE./ B.Tech (Computers/ Electronics & Telecommunications)
- CISA/CISSP/CRISC/CISM, ISO 27001 and other security standards
Years of Experience :
- Min of 15+ years experience in Information Technology
- Including 10+ years of experience in an Information Security role in telecom domain.
Industries to look from : Telecom, Consulting, IT, ITES, Audit
Direct reports : CTSO (Chief Technology Security Officer)