HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:764 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vodafone Idea - Head - Revenue Strategic Partnerships - IoT Business (14-25 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To scale up overall VI IoT revenue by designing and executing the strategic revenue roadmap.
- This role will deliver 500 crore/ annually in 3 years- time. This milestone will be achieved by joint ventures between VI and large blue chip integrators like IBM, Microsoft, Cisco.
- In this JV both organizations will sell with their respective sales and channel teams. Their will be a joint revenue plan signed off. Role will entail to define the capability roadmap and help forge the power of two organizations to develop unique value propositions in which both complimenting parties come together.
- The role is inclusive of new opportunity identification, new channels of customer targeting, new proposition development, and indirect revenue generation through / with large tech entities.
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas :
1. Scan the market for emerging large strategic opportunities at a sector, industry level which position VI as a thought leader and pioneer in the space.
2. Identify, engage at C level, evaluate & select the large blue chip firms which offer a complimentary capabilities to cater to the emerging opportunities. Build proposition capabilities for VI to sell in the market.
3. Design the GTM strategy, create & achieve the revenue plan between the strategic partners and execute governance structures from C level downwards.
4. Create GTM targets, incentive, and training structures. Ensure meeting the milestones like revenue targets, partner satisfaction etc.
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Develop Revenue GTM strategy and achieve revenue targets.
2. Establish the ways of working and rules of engagement for a strategic partnership function from scratch.
3. Establish a gating process through top panel system for selection of effective partners and handing over for future monetization to NPD teams.
4. Sign joint ventures between VI and other top enterprises for joint go to market.
5. Adopt best fit multiple GTM strategy for driving business growth through multiple sales channels by ensuring maximum profitable reach, width and depth.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications:
1. 15+ years of experience in strategic partnerships with partner organizations such as Accenture, Microsoft etc.
2. Adept at C level conversation across functions like IT, Marketing, Sales and BD.
3. Deep partnership background in building IoT ecosystems from grounds up.
4. Global experience of working with top MNC and ways of working through a matrixed organization.
5. Experience in managing conflicting agendas within and outside the organization.
6. Ability to cut through the obstacles, politics and ensure collaboration supersedes any other agenda for the mutual benefit of both organization.
7. Drive business through influence and less through direct control. Should be able to engage with various segment sales teams and able to drive outcomes.
8. Deep C level connects with strategic partner organizations.
9. Strong Sales execution skills by carrying revenue goals through joint GTM with partners.
10. Structure way of working, Planning, and strong governance of outcome skills.
11. Past experience in leading system integrators like Accenture, Mckinsey, OEMs, SI.
12. Experience of striking joint venture with a telecom company is an added advantage.
13. Monetize complex revenue generating alliance contracts.
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications :
1. Influencing/ negotiation skills, effective business management skills and proven ability to function within a matrix organization.
2. Experience in handling revenue building and management.
Educational Qualification :
1.Post-graduate in Management is must.