HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:954 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Vodafone Idea - Head - IoT Planning/Operations & Commercial (15-25 yrs)
Head of IoT Planning, Operations and Commercial
Job Purpose :
To establish Internet of Things (IoT) for India region by adapting Vodafone Idea's global expertise in this business with local operating conditions, efficiently evolve the IoT practice and relevant operating models across industry sectors and segments & build it to Rs 5000 Crs business over 5 years.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Build and implement commercial strategy including value differentiators and bid strategy.
2. Negotiate the best and most competitive price from partners, vendors for their products and services to enable best chance to win.
3. Establish Business insights metrics, data sources, templates, run governance process.
4. Forecast, planning and executing revenue management exercise like price ups, upsell etc.
5. Own central inventory management of SIM and other hardware including ordering, forecast etc.
6. Design and implement new process, review old process pertaining to operation fulfillment.
Key performance indicators :
1. % Market Share, by revenue targets
2. IoT DB, LRP & P&L
3. Improvements during the year measured by increase in addressable market or efficiency.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
1. Knowledge on vendor and solution ecosystem in IoT industry.
2. Negotiation abilities for the most competitive combination of solution.
3. Experience in strong operation, project management BD skills.
4. Strategic execution and planning (3 -5 year horizon), governance, driving organizational change, enterprise risk mitigation
5. C-Level customer relationship management with sales experience and preferred experience in low margin industry like infrastructure & communication management.
6. 15 + Years of B2B experience of which at least 10 years in conceptualizing, selling, implementing and collecting money for technology solutions.
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications :
1. Post Graduate in Management (MBA) preferred
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.