HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:5187 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vodafone Idea - Head - Finance Operations - CA (10-15 yrs)
Role : Head of Finance Operations (HoFo)
Function / Department : Finance / FINOPS
Location : Chennai
Job Purpose :
- To ensure smooth Finance Operations at Circle along with SSC Coordination.
- To ensure 100% accurate Reporting, Regulatory and Statutory / Tax compliance.
- To Drive and enhance Channel / Trade and Vendor Satisfaction.
- To ensure smooth integration of various ERP related systems and Billing Systems. Adhere to all corporate guidelines and closure of all the requirements from time to time.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Timely and accurately month end closing of P2P, L2D, O2C, R2R and Tax as per Corporate and SSC Calendar
- Compliant and efficient management of finance operations (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Fixed Assets etc.) by having strong review mechanism and putting all checks and controls in place.
- Monthly review of BS Schedules and update/escalate on surprises and ensure all reconciliations are done and updated on monthly basis. Compliance of IFC (Internal Financial Control) as per requirement of Company Law.
- Maintain an effective control environment, identifying weaknesses/risks and developing solutions.
- Ensure that adequate processes exist for compliances relating to local laws, taxes and levies, statutory filing, disclosures etc.
- Meet Finance MANCOR KPI
- Ensure the completion of audits both under IGAAP and IFRS for the circle books without any issues by effective coordination with auditors, corporate office and SSC. Satisfactory External /Internal Audit reports and no delinquent audit point.
- Physical Verification of Fixed Assets and Capex AUC reconciliation with Books
- Implementation of process improvements by continuous monitoring and review of existing and new processes
- Ensure SAC pay-out to Channel Partner on time,
- Ensure Quarterly NOC from Channel partners
- Driving Channel Partner satisfaction through timely & accurate payouts & distributor billing.
- To ensure smooth migration of OFA to SAP
- To ensure team participation in CFTs to drive cost optimization and bringing in efficiency in productivity.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Strong knowledge in Financial Accounting including Accounting Standards, Corporate Laws.
- Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxes. Abreast with GST laws and recent amendments.
- Sound knowledge of the Business to drive key KPIs.
- Possess sound leadership qualities to drive a team size of 10-12 members and motivate them to attain business objectives
- Should have good inter-personal skills to deal with inter function/external Government authorities.
- A quick learner and passionate to support the business within the framework of compliances
- Should possess minimum 10-15 years of post-qualification experience.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Preferable Qualified Chartered Accountant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.