Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Principal Deal Architect (10-15 yrs)
Principle Deal Architect
Job Level/ Designation - M3/GM
Function / Department - VIBS / ERGCO
Location - Mumbai - Corporate
Job Purpose :
This is a Sales and Commercial leadership role that entails working on bid strategy and management of large, complex or unique Customer deals with a TCV of 5Crs upwards across Sales segments.
This role play a critical part in creating and executing the Bid Strategy through Creating Value Propositions, Building Capabilities, Innovation in complex deal shaping / commercial models and orchestrating Bid Management. This role requires CFT engagement experience with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams and identify / help create future capabilities / customer value propositions
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
- Improve Bid Capture and Win Rate by Leading Bid Management & co-creating the Bid Strategy
- Program Managing the entire bid Process and aligning / regularly updating the leadership team on the Bid Strategy and Execution
- Proactively Identify and build Customer Value Propositions / Future capabilities- for unique / complex market opportunities through internal / external ecosystem to build competitive advantage
- Provide critical inputs on the Bid specifications to gain competitive edge
- Constantly improve and Automate process to improve efficiency, reduce time to respond, fasten decision making and tracking, create transparency and increase scalability.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
- Require a high standard of commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate a strategic perspective, out of the box thinking and influence challenging stakeholders
- Demonstrates - leadership skills in creating and driving Winning Bid Strategies along with financial, technical and Product Management Understanding to offer innovative and unique solutions.
- Experience in working in a national sales, commercial, complex deals/bids or Product Management Role.
- Ability to think long term, identify and lead innovation through building compelling value propositions / future capabilities with cross function teams
- Automate / productize the propositions to leverage the competitive advantage and maximise the opportunity window.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- BE/B Tech and MBA
- 10 - 12 years' experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry, handling Commercials / Bids / Sales / Product Management
- Required - Technology, Product and Financial Ratios- understanding, MS Excel / Presentation Skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well