Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Mass Distribution Lead (8-10 yrs)
Mass Distribution Head
Function / Department
Location : Hyderabad
- Formulate and implement the circle mass distribution strategy, in consultation with the Sales Head
- Achieve Gross and Net Acquisition target in the circle for the distribution channel
- Attain market leadership through growth in terms of revenues and market share, while complying with agreed budget, quality of additions and corporate policy guidelines
- Formulate and implement a robust distribution channel strategy to achieve trade advocacy (TSAT) / Retailer NPS, sustainable reach, coverage and geographical footprint
- Create mechanism for gathering competition intelligence based insights for protecting base and increasing share of subscribers and revenue
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Provide inputs to the overall circle sales strategy to drive profitability of the distribution channel
- Set targets for the Distribution channel covering both business and distribution KPIs (Gross, GAS, Distribution UAO, DURO, Revenue etc) Deliver sales target for all products (quality prepaid gross and revenue targets, UL penetration, acquisition market share etc) by ongoing monitoring and reviews of the Distribution channel
- Develop channel expansion strategy by evaluating distribution coverage, penetration- and performance.
- Plan new product launch in the distribution channel with the circle Sales and Marketing Heads
- Achieve circle revenue target for the distribution channel for all products across brands
- Achieve distribution network expansion targets by appointing and monitoring partners in new and existing areas
- Provide inputs to the Sales Head in deciding COCA / incentive plans for channel partners and monitor the same.
- Circle level implementation of national initiatives.
- Planning and monitoring the SIP targets along with the SEM Head.
- Identification of development areas, and recommending training programs / interventions for the distribution manpower.
- Work with the SEM team in developing training programs for internal sales teams and distributor for all new products and initiative.
- Identify team members along with SEM teams who are not achieving the desired SIP targets and guide and mentor them wherever required.
- Best practice sharing - within the circle and other circles
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 8-10 years of distribution experience in Telecom/FMCG/Mass Retail Distribution industry
- Multi-geography team leadership experience to bring in best practices
- Experience of distribution planning and channel strategy implementation
- Ability to lead channels with large number of partners of varying sizes and complexity
- Ability to manage dynamic, high-uncertainty environments
- Influencing skills, analytical and commercial ability, effective relationship management skills and proven ability to function within a matrix-organization
- Independent thought leadership and drive to execute
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well