Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:2122 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vodafone Idea - General Manager/Manager - Cyber Incident Response (10-15 yrs)
Role : Manager - Cyber Incident Response
Job Level/ Designation : General Manager
Function / Department : Technology Security
Location : Mumbai/Pune
Job Purpose :
- The purpose is to give specific guidance, tracking and mitigating cyber security threats while ensuring zero disruption for the end customer and effective threat management.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
Key Result :
- Development, management and improvement of security incident management process.
- Incident reporting and MIS, Dashboard and ensuring appropriate Incident communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Reporting incidents, coordination with Cert.in, DoT and Vodafone & Aditya birla Group,
- Drive containment, eradication and replace/rebuild and closure of incident as per the agreed time.
- Performing incident RCA & Lesson learnt, drive implementation of lesson learnt.
- Conduct periodic trend analysis on incident repository.
- Engage with internal audit team, risk management team, compliance team and other cyber security teams for highlighting issues in their respective domains.
- Responsible for ensuring security incidence and awareness to all functions, users and management staff (Plan, Communicate and Coordinate).
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience Competence & Knowledge :
- Form and lead highly skilled CIRT team for the corporation.
- Act as the SME and technical lead for all incidents.
- Carefully document the outcome and lessons learned for all incidents.
- Coordinate with Business Continuity Office to ensure all appropriate steps are taken to prepare for Cyber incidents across the corporation.
- Prepare metrics and reports for executive review during and after resolution of any Cyber Incidents.
- Central point of contact for the collection of IR documents for audit and compliance.
- Primary point of contact for security vendors and 3rd party agreements evolving from any cyber security incidents.
- Coordinate and work closely with legal, HR, corporate affair and law enforcement.
- Prepare and process security policy violations discovered from incidents
- Driving the functional team of the Vendors
- Prior experience working on a Cyber Incident Response Team.
- Experience with compliance standards (PCI/DSS, ICFR, ISO etc.)
- Experience with threat assessment, vulnerability analysis, risk assessment, information gathering, correlating and reporting.
- Experience leading a CIRT team or SOC
- Experience in project management. sly mentioned Security certification
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
Must Have :
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Security.
- Information Security certification required. Security certifications may include, but not be limited to CISSP, CISA, CISM, and CCFP.
- Combination of Specialized Information Technology certification (i.e. MCSE, RHCE, cloud, etc)
Years of Experience :
- Min of 10+ years- experience in Information Technology
- Including 5+ years of experience in an Information Security role.
Industries to look from : - IT, ITES, Telecom, Banking/Finance, Consulting Firm
Ideal Organizations to look from : Fire eye, KPMG, Pricewaterhouse, E&Y, HSBC Bank
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.