Corporate HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:2063 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vodafone Idea - General Manager - IT Security Planning & Project Integration (10-15 yrs)
Role : IT Security Planning and Project Integration
Job Level/ Designation : M3 - General Manager
Function / Department : Technology Security
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
1. Develop and work on the robust and futuristic strategy and innovations for the Technology Security function to meet Business and Customer needs for IT Security requirements.
2. Plan annual budget, do project management and MIS reporting for Security projects and integration plans IT Security requirements
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Review and shortlist IT security solutions provided by vendors
2. Prepare and manage budgeting for finalised solutions
3. Project manage delivery and executions of IT security solutions
4. Evaluate IT security solutions and guidelines with respect to Cloud
5. Manage Tech Security projects and MIS reporting
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
1. IT experience in varied roles of operations, development and project/program management.
2. Extensive experience of managing teams across multiple vendors/partners.
3. Extensive experience in Project management.
4. Cyber Security Audit
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
Must Have :
- Technical/Professional Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Certified Scrum master / PMP certification.
- AWS and Google Certification
- AWS DevOPS Professional, Google certified Cloud Architect Professional
- Google and Cloudera Certification
- Google Certified Data Engineer Pro, Cloudera Certified Data Engineer Pro.
Years of Experience :
- Min of 10+ years experience in Information Technology Security
- Includes 5+ years of experience in Telecom Security /Information security role.
Industries to look from : Telecom Operators, IT Security Organization, Audit Vendors,