Vodafone Idea - General Manager - HRBP Operations (7-10 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - HRBP Operations
Location - Delhi
Accountable for one view of Talent in the Circle. This role will have direct accountability of the Talent and Performance Management Agenda, HR business partnering to drive people actions in line with organization philosophy and will have a team to manage HR Operations.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Talent Management : Succession pipeline against the critical roles of the circle. (Potential Assessment, Development Boards, and capability building)
- Resourcing: Ensure a healthy mix of Build vs Buy in the circle while maintaining quality.
- Performance Management Partner Circle HR Head to drive a performance oriented culture in the circle while strengthening the Line Manager Capability.
- Diversity and Inclusivity: Retention strategy, on boarding experience of frontline women and building capability of Line Managers.
- HR Operations: Data accuracy, SIP deployment and effectiveness, Payroll accuracy, Retention Councils
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 8-10 years experience
- Prior experience in Talent Management, Performance Management, Resourcing and HR Ops will be beneficial
- Ability to independently front end with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to draw insights and drive execution excellence
Team Management Experience
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- MBA/PGDM in HR from a reputed institute
- Sound knowledge of C&B frameworks desirable
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.