Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Digital Customer Service (8-15 yrs)
The role would drive key business insights on best in class digital solutions for customer service enabling remote access for the customers and Identify new avenues to provide digital servicing to customers
This role requires market intelligence on latest digital interventions (within industry and outside industry) in the customer experience and customer servicing touchpoints.
Map the current digital footprint and program manage new digital customer improvement initiatives based on market intelligence and competition.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
1) Digital Customer Experience and Engagement - design and continuous improvement
- Review the digital servicing platforms and identify pain points hindering digital servicing. Re-design self-service solutions that provide customers the opportunity to find answers to their questions and resolve problems on their own effortlessly, without the need to contact the company. Identify new avenues to provide digital servicing to customers.
- Support in developing a customer technology roadmap (customer self-service, IVR, CTI, CRM system, Mobile Apps and Web.) in order to ensure availability of all necessary infrastructure for an enhanced customer experience.
- Responsible for implementing digital solutions to meet the changing needs of online customers and designing the customer service program for transition to self-help on remote access from assisted voice/email.
- Ability to analyze customer behaviour using non-intrusive techniques, competence in wire framing, UX design and testing (mobile/ tab/ browser)
2) Analytics and BI
- Competition Benchmarking to assess VILs Digital Penetration, TNPS, Service levels (TAT), Cost of Servicing, Efficiency and traffic movement vs Competition
- Lead the 'Trust Inflection Points' project to improve the customer experience on all critical touch points
- Experience in Digital Services and First Hand expertise in Service Excellence Framework Implementation.
- Change Management professional
- Program Management of organization level cross functional programs
- Understanding of end-to-end customer life cycle
- Experience in driving customer VOC based improvement
- Exposure to quality tools and processes
- Ability to influence Functional/Department heads and take decisions
- Consultative, problem solving back ground
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.