HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:894 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Digital Customer Service (12-18 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The Job holder is responsible for mapping the end to end customer journey that illustrate the steps the customers go through in engaging with the company, across personas, channels and platforms and thereby facilitating the organisation to identify and understand the customer's actions, motivations, queries and barriers across the journey with the objective of :
- Lead the 'Trust Inflection Points' project to improve the customer experience on all critical touchpoints.
- Analyze factors which impact the customer loyalty scores, identify the opportunity areas and propose them to the management with detailed study.
- Rationalising and simplify communication.
- Identify break points in the customer journeys (Online and Offline).
- Design the seamless and effortless fixes in the customer journeys.
- Shape Customer experience and help define the architecture of customer experience management.
Key Result Areas :
- Map the end to end journey of customer for both digitally and offline acquired customers that illustrate the steps customer(s) go through in engaging with the company (across personas and channels), whether it be an activation, recharge, MNP, customer servicing. Identify Customer's Actions, Motivations, Questions and Barriers across the journey.
Break Point Analysis :
- Identify the broken areas/pain points across these touchpoints.
- Review customer communication across the life cycle. Rationalize and simplify communication.
- Shape customer experience along chosen customer journeys - Define 'common purpose'; Define the architecture of customer experience management;
- Create a core group (cross functional team)to work on the identified areas with cross functional core group; Define key milestones & review mechanisms
- Extend Customer Experience (CX) framework across all products and channels and lead deployment of strategic initiatives
- Drive comprehensive CX awareness campaign for Employees
- Lead the action planning with cross functional team on key research
- Work closely with 'distribution' and identify the market change behaviours.
- Identify new CX initiatives for next two years and work on a deployment program
- Craft the agenda for Customer Engagement Plan for the company