Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Customer Operations Head (17-20 yrs)
Head - Customer Operations
Two key accountability.
First is successful implementation of POC and live projects, on-boarding of customers leading to In-life customer operations management. Create and implement strategies that ensure benchmark levels of service across the customer life cycle for Enterprise customers, to drive customer satisfaction index, to ensure that the customer service team is well organized, trained and motivated for constructing a service structure that can support the organisations vision and objectives.
Second ensuring that wallet share is enhanced in the account through upsell, cross sell services like AMC, project management as a service, analytics, renewals etc.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Define customer service strategy for IOT short/mid/long term and a roadmap to achieve service leadership in the market
- Build a service architecture that can support the installation, maintenance, and expansion of a large-scale IoT business serving enterprise customers
- Develop a wallet share enhancement revenue plan for the top identified accounts and implement it.
- Design and execute a digital customer journey for the IoT customer across the lifecycle
- Provide thought leadership on organization design, execution and capability to enable resources deliver superior customer experience and differentiation
- Drive strategic initiatives along with stakeholders with measurable milestones & deliverables to realise business objectives
- Design and implement a plan to improve customer experience based on feedback based on SLA compliance, NPS scores etc.
- Govern IoT operations (IOT, Back Office, Program and Service Management) across the technology , IT Operations , VIL & partner help desks
- Build a strong feedback mechanism through continuous engagement with stakeholders and customers to review SLA performance, conduct NPS on quality parameters, service levels and installations/delivery process
- Define life cycle processes for all new product launches and ensure CS interface from customer support effectiveness.
- Ownership & improvement of customer SLAs is a key deliverable for Customer Life Cycle Management
- Keep high levels of team engagement during the challenges of change management (ambiguity, conflicts, insecurity etc.)
- Continuous training and certification on building capabilities, skill and competencies pertaining to IOT etc. for the IOT specialist.
Key performance indicators [max 3]:
- Drive Customer First agenda - RNPS and TNPS Scores
- Leverage scale benefits and operating efficiencies Reduce Cost to serve by building efficiencies in operations through FTR.
- Meet wallet share targets for identified accounts through upsell, cross sell services and products.
- Deliver big bets for driving future growth- Launch of New Services and Products
- Churn Management & Customer engagement
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 17 years of experience in leading a customer service team with exposure to managing the service architecture for technology products preferably IOT customers across service delivery and assurance.
- IOT end to end Knowledge, specifically architecture (Sensors, Controllers, Actuators, Gateways, network/connectivity, communication protocols, web services)
- advantage if any prior experience in Application development for Embedded Systems for various IoT enabled Products
- track record in meeting service levels and NPS targets in different situations. Achievement in the context of telecom or B2B business is an added plus
- track record in enhancing wallet share, upsell, cross sell, successful track record in account retention.
Must have technical / professional qualifications
Desired Competencies/ Skills
- Powerful influencing/ negotiation skills, effective relationship management skills and proven ability to function within a matrix organization
- Knowledge of wireless networking technologies and Internet-of-Things (IoT) principles
- Experience in handling IOT Solutions and Support
- University Degree in Business/ MBA along with technical qualifications, or equivalent qualification
Job Type - Salaried Employee