Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Content Programming Lead - Music (7-10 yrs)
GM - Content Programming Lead - Music
- Product management and development to drive the key business KPIs for Vi Movies and TV. (Video ,Music, Audio )
- Ensuring revenue KPIS are met , active users and content consumption through building the loyal base (monetization, engagement and retention strategy)
- Drive the product development working with cross functional team
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
- Drive Key metrics of app Performance - Active Users, usage, Uptime, MOU, Time Spent on the app, App Store Rating.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in framing and implementing an optimized UI/UX, product features and owning the product road map etc.
- Evaluate systems, design solutions, and work with the engineering team and external platform partners to implement solutions from a consumer point of view.
- On an ongoing basis, initiate and prioritize projects, and assist in determining the best implementation methods-3rd- partner OTT app integration solution
- Manage all the initiatives of the app including Video, Shortform content and music integrations
- Define analytics events to measure the success of features delivered
- Experience in managing video and music services (Streaming, AVOD/SVOD, DRM, digital advertising etc.) across screens and can deliver under pressure/short timeline.
- Manage CLM (Customer lifecycle management) - inception to consumption and then converting into subscriber with 3rd- party solutions, campaigns, etc.
- Own all aspects of the product excellence from concept, and drive it through development, acceptance, adoption and iterative changes-
- Comfortable technologies used in the content streaming universe video and music
- Deep understanding of Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows) and web platforms like PWA.
- Knowhow of Media platforms components - Core platform, CMS, CDN and 3rd- party solutions
- Knowhow of various 3rd-party systems like- analytics- GA, Adobe, Appsflyer, etc. and- engagement- tools like Clevertap, Moengage etc.
- An engineer (B.Tech) with software dev back ground [MBA would be a plus] who can relate to Business and customer problems
- OTT experience is a pre requisite
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well