Vodafone Idea - General Manager - Cloud Success (5-11 yrs)
GM - Cloud Success
- The Cloud Success Manager will be the go to person for any cloud related opportunities in respective clusters bringing in a strong cloud technology and design knowledge to the team and conversations, thus playing a critical role helping enterprises and driving opportunities to closure. .
- He/She is expected to work with various stakeholders within Vodafone Idea as well as partner ecosystems to ensure we have a clear solution in place for every opportunity.
- The CSM will be expected to work very closely with Cloud Sales Lead and Account teams across clusters in ensuring success across and meeting cloud targets.
- Technical engagement - The success manager will assist in driving new cloud & data centre opportunities as well as design conversations with customers across all sales segments. The lead will help qualify opportunities technically as well as work towards designing the same thus helping customers with their network transformation.
- End to end ownership - Lead the execution of deep technical engagements including; Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions and proposals. Own the end to end technical accountability of successful project from pre-sales stage to being the tech SPOC during delivery of the build or migration project. Additionally manage internal stakeholders, ORB, and our partner stakeholders across the opportunity
- Technical Enablement & Thought leader - The lead is expected to understand various cloud and data centre technology very well and be the go to person for support from sales/pre-sales perspective in the organization thus enabling the wider organization. Would be responsible for technical trainings, workshops as well as author whitepapers.
- Cloud partner management - The lead is expected to own up a defined set of partner relations in the region for the Cloud business. This would include driving existing & new engagement with them at a strategic level as well as on a regular basis.
- C Level engagement - It is a customer & partner facing role and would need expertise and confidence to interact with senior executives as well as C level executives and building relationships with them.
Core Competencies :
- Experience in technical selling of cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) & data centre technologies in a B2B world to enterprise & SME customers
- Extensive experience architecting, designing, deploying enterprise cloud solutions.
- Experience working in Cloud verticals of large enterprises across CSP's, Telco's, IT/ITES, SI's,.
- Good interpersonal skills & stakeholder management skills
- Effective verbal & written communication - especially with Sr. client stakeholders
- A team player and an individual with passion to own & develop new experiences.
- Able to collaborate closely with internal and partner stakeholders to drive new opportunities & conversations.
- Travel to any or all partner and customer sites when appropriate