HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:3288 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Vodafone Idea - Financial Reporting Role - CA (5-10 yrs)
Role - Financial Reporting for Corporate
Function / Department : Finance & Accounts
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Finalisation of Corporate Trial Balance and Audit Schedules. Control over Corporate Trial Balance and variance analysis. All Kind of audits, statutory audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit etc., Co-ordiantion with Consolidation and Integration Team for various information related to Corporate.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
1. Trial Balance review along with completion of monthly Hyperion activities : End to End monthly/quarterly closing activity and co-ordination with all team members
2. Reporting & Variance Analysis for major items of Balance sheet and Profit and Loss to highlight to management.
3. Related Party Transactions Reporting and Notes to accounts preparation and update in Hyperion
4. Preparation of Corporate Reporting Information for various purposes as and when required by Corporate Reporting team/SSC such as for IFRS/IND-AS implementation, various migration activities, clean-up of old balances etc.
5. Control over all Corporate GL and scrutiny of creditor/advance/OSL. Keeping all Audit Schedules ready.
6. Handling and co-ordination for all audits, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit etc.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Must be a qualified CA with experience above 5 years.
- Atleast 4-5 years of experience and accounts finalization, monthly closing and financial reporting and audits.
- Good Knowledge of IFRS/IndAS
- Good in Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications CA with 5 years of experience.
Years of Experience : Above 5 years
- Industries to look from Telecom, Banking, NBFC, FMCG, other retail service industry
- Ideal Organizations to look from Telecom
Direct reports : 1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.