Vodafone Idea - Customer Insights Role - Customer Journey Mapping (5-8 yrs)
Drive Project Management:
1. Manage Quality Assurance Vision for the Organisation.
2. Ensure robust Customer Experience through culture of CJM Operational Excellence.
3. Drive Improvement projects - defect reduction and VSM - NVA removal vide using LSS techniques
Drive and own Customer Experience :
1. Drive service excellence - data source (i) TNPS analytics & insighting, (ii) VOC, (iii) Complaint Management, (iv) or as per VOB / VOT
2. Ensure robust TNPS Analytics & Insighting through the pervasive use of quality tools & techniques.
3. Partner in continuous improvement projects & programs within & between Teams.
4. Define and design areas of improvement and track action plans to closure
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas
Best of Basics (Customer Journey Mapping) :
1. Journey Identification - identify journey mapping basis
b. VOC (erosion of CX)
c. Any other Business need (ongoing)
2. Journey Mapping
a. Creating a customer journey map for customers
b. Identifying MOTs at each stage of the customer journey
Continuous Improvement :
1. NPS Improvement initiatives & driving POA
a. Net Promoter Score - Sustain Leadership with +3 gap with competition (Postpaid & Prepaid to be tracked separately in line with agreed targets)
b. Getting Help Scores - sustain Leadership (Postpaid & Prepaid to be tracked separately in line with agreed targets)
c. Share Key VOC correlating with NPS/GH and help circle with action planning and execution
d. Share 'Getting Help' insights with Business Head which will help improve experience
e. Share correlation of NPS and TNPS - Top Attribute generating Detractor, Map voice of customer and Voice from NPS survey and share with Circle and key stake holders of corporate
f. Market Visit and share key VOC with business to be market leader in market
2. Special Projects - high impact special projects identified through TNPS performance, TNPS Delta analysis and Process map-gap, or as per Business requirement
a. Drive and own CJM programs & initiatives cum projects and ensure SIMPLIFIED & seamless Customer Experience (CX)
b. Look at reducing cost, increasing customer adoption, reducing churn and better experience that contribute to revenue.
c. Drive implementation of CJM programs & initiatives cum projects in conjunction with CFT as per agreed timelines and contribute to relevant projects.
Dashboards & Reports
1. Adherence to CJM improvement project timelines / project plan
2. Dashboard cum communication on Project closures
3. Plan and Design various kinds of programs e.g. Newsletter, reviews and awareness sessions
Governance & Reviews - WRM/MRM reviews
1. External :
a. Corp Teams
2. Internal :
a. WRM: weekly Team meetings and discussions on way forward
b. MRM : monthly performance review with HOD/FH (presentation decks)
Team Engagement - HSW compliance (100%)
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications
1. Knowledge and Subject Matter Expertise around VIL processes, and systems
2. Ability to lead, influence, create and work within cross-functional team environments
3. Operational experience with all phases of telecom customer life cycle like call center, back office, retention and >=5+ years in Quality
4. 5-8 years of work experience and in telecom.
5. Comfortable with matrix work environments and a demonstrated experience of managing service partnerships.
6. Technical skills: knowledge of CXX and CJM
7. Professional Qualifications :
a. Green Belt certified / Black Belt trained
Key Performance Indicators
1. (ONE) CJM / Month
2. Showcase >= 95 % effectiveness around closure of CJM revamp POA in CS/BH reviews
3. Count of CJM Improvements across Omni-channels
4. Count of Projects :
a. Continuous Improvements Projects/Programs : participate and support national CFT projects to simplify and improve customer experience.