HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:4558 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vodafone Idea - Corporate Assurance Role - Finance & Accounts (5-7 yrs)
VODAFONE IDEA LIMITED
Function : Finance and Accounts
Sub Function : Corporate Assurance
Mumbai - Corporate Office
Business Case :
- Corporate Assurance team's key responsibility is to govern financial controls in the company mainly to comply certain legislative requirements. AS per the announced structure Corporate Assurance team is divided basically into 4 parts viz, Circles, Corporate, SSC and Other legal entities. After movement of one of the key resource we need to fill the vacancy emerged in the Corporate Controls section.
- Various legislative requirements towards Internal Financial controls are as below:
- Statutory Auditors to state in audit report about adequacy and operating effectiveness internal financial control with respect to financial statements. Section 143(3)(i) of the Companies Act 2013.
- Section 134(5)(e) of the Companies Act 2013 requires Directors of a listed entity to confirm in the Directors- Responsibility Statement about implementation, adequacy and operating effectively internal financial controls.
- Independent Directors of the Company to satisfy themselves on the integrity of financial controls and also to ensure that the systems of risk management are robust and defensible. Schedule IV of the Companies Act 2013.
- CEO / CFO to certify on responsibility for establishing & maintaining and effectiveness of internal control systems pertaining to financial reporting. Clause 49 IX (C) of Equity Listing Agreement.
Principal Responsibilities :
1. Process walkthrough with process owners to assess risks and controls to mitigate risks.
2. Compilation and drafting of Risk Control Matrix (RCM) including Entity Level Controls.
3. Documentation of process flows and narratives for agreed risk control matrix.
4. Conducting design effective assessment and operating effectiveness assessments of controls.
5. Coordination with process owners at Corporate for control testing audit by statutory auditors.
6. Governance over Control Self-Assessment (CSA) through online GRC PC tool and ICFR tool to give assurance to the leadership team on existence and operating effectiveness of controls.
7. Imparting training to users to perform online CSA.
8. Migration of CSA performance into single system w.r.t. Corporate Controls.
9. Quality Analysis of evidences submitted as part of Corporate CSA performance
10. Reporting status of the testing to the management and appropriate stakeholders.
11. Identifying areas for automation of control performance.
Span of control : All Corporate functions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.