HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:1736 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Vodafone Idea - Communication & Design Role - Customer Experience Excellence (7-10 yrs)
Role : CXX - Communication and Design
Function / Department : CXX - Customer Experience Excellence
Location : Corporate Office, Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Design world class consumer experiences through transformation in customer communication and policy frameworks.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
Design New and re-create existing customer communication -
- Analyze all current communication going out across channels, systems and modes.
- Evaluate communication on context, simplicity, tonality, call to action and push to Digital.
- Evaluate system capabilities of automation and templatization.
- Identify break points and opportunities to delight through new contextual communication.
- Design new scripts for deployment at scale after a comprehensive problem solving approach and align for legal, regulatory and brand approvals.
- Own end to end customer communication across prepaid, postpaid, devices, content, roaming, vas, servicing channels and CnC, covering entire consumer base of VIL.
Innovative communication solutions for creating significant competitive edge:
- Identify unique solutions for communication.
- Evaluate and Identify external partners with required technology / solution capabilities.
- Design and own the solution-adoption roadmap.
- Drive cross-functional teams for evaluation, conduct UAT and post deployment governance, driving 10M+ hits a month
Enhanced customer engagement, increased revenue & recharge tertiary through Intelligence in communication:
- Identify key segments presenting opportunities for greater promotion engagement.
- Design alternative scripts - reimagining tonality, benefits communication including laddering and other communication principles.
- Pilot this communication to estimate impact.
- Rollout new communication at scale across the organization
Design the Best combination of communication channels & frequency through advanced analytics:
- Create a framework with Big Data & advanced analytics to design optimal mix of communication frequency, channels and languages across varied customer segments, improving customer engagement and reducing spam. This is designed to increase take rates of various offers
Own customer Communication Guidelines & Policy for the entire VIL subscriber base:
- Develop policies relating to communication frequencies across channels, base & communication languages in every circle, sender ID guidelines, contact timings & guidelines and governance mechanism.
- Drive stakeholder alignment and subsequent implementation across entire VIL subscriber base.
- Evaluate and track customer feedback to design improvements.
Decision enablement and stakeholder management:
- Create business case backed by analytics as well as strategic inputs for key decisions.
- Post decision and leadership buy-in, alignment of deployment teams for an effective launch.
- Identify opportunities and create communication to drive digital adoption.
- Deliver omni-channel communication.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, business acumen, customer centricity
- Design expertise, creative, content creation, language & tonality expertise
- Ability to influence senior leadership across corporate office and at circles
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- 7-10 yrs experience. Technological/digital expertise in evaluating communication tools
- BE, MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.