Vodafone Idea - Commercial Finance Manager - CA/CPA - India & META (7-11 yrs)
- Commercial Finance Manager (India + META)
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the primary focus of this role is to assist in providing monthly sales and P&L reporting, budget/forecast preparation as well as supporting ah hoc projects required to drive growth in the India + META region.
Commercial Finance Lead - India & META Business
- Work with the Sales Team in the Annual Customer negotiation
- Channel & customer profitability - understanding of the levers and supporting the business in driving the same-
- Responsible for maintaining all the legal agreements with list and signed copies (Athletes, Customers, others)
- Track customers/distributors- inventory reports.
- Assist in preparing ROI calculation of Commercial Spends - Marketing & Trade spend.
- Prepare and Maintain Various Value Chain under GST for different Channels of Trade
- NPD Costing and profitability
Budget/Forecast - India + META Business :
- Manage the Budget/Forecast cycle for India + META entity.
- Coordinate with the Commercial & Marketing teams in getting the sales forecast details for Budget/Forecast, Getting the Marketing expenses details with the plan and overheads with Plan & Initatives.
- Work with the Business to assess the risk & opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Business to ensure all initaitives planned in the Budget are on track.
Customer Trade Spend Management - India + META Business:
- Trade Spend Planning to ensure Promo Template is updated on timely basis and distributed to all stakeholders.
- Ensure customers prices are properly maintained in SAP and match back to the promo template fiel.
- Claim Review & Processing: Review all claims received from Distributors/Customers for FDM, Speciality & Online Channels.
- Peridoic reconiliation and no dues process.
Actual Reporting - India + META Business:
- Monitor sales order & CPT balance, tracking against Budget/Forecast/Latest Estimate.
- Prepare sales reports by Customer, by Region and by Products on a monthly basis or as required.
- Prepare and distribute monthly commercial pack with the analysis done provided to the Commercial team.
- Tracking Monthly Actual Expenses against Budget and Variance Analysis.
- Monthly Reconiliation of the Legal entity and with the Commercial Pack and compre the same with Budgets and Forecasts.
Compliance for META Business
- Directly responsible for Monthly, Quartely, Half Yearly and Annual Compliances.
- Direct Tax Compliance - Withholding Tax Returns, Advance Tax Calculation & Payments, Self-Assessment Tax Calcuation and Payment, Income Tax Returns Filing & Preparation for Assessments.
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing Documentation & Returns Filing.
- Responsible for Adequate Insurance Coverage for all Risks.
- Assist in Completion all compliances for CSIN as well.
The Preferred Candidate:
- More than 7 years of experience in FMCG or similar global MNC environment with CA/CPA qualifications with a strong financial discipline.
- Experience in commercial financial and accounting practice preferably international.
- Experience in managing complex models across currencies, countries and regulations.
- Well-developed English language skills (reading/writing and oral) with effective communication skills.
- Experience working with SAP financial planning, analysis & reporting tools.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders and has a passion to drive for process improvements.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.