Vodafone Idea - Commercial Finance Manager - CA/CPA - India & META (7-11 yrs)
- Commercial Finance Manager (India + META)
- Reporting to the Finance Director, the primary focus of this role is to assist in providing monthly sales and P&L reporting, budget/forecast preparation as well as supporting ah hoc projects required to drive growth in the India + META region.
Commercial Finance Lead - India & META Business
- Work with the Sales Team in the Annual Customer negotiation
- Channel & customer profitability - understanding of the levers and supporting the business in driving the same-
- Responsible for maintaining all the legal agreements with list and signed copies (Athletes, Customers, others)
- Track customers/distributors- inventory reports.
- Assist in preparing ROI calculation of Commercial Spends - Marketing & Trade spend.
- Prepare and Maintain Various Value Chain under GST for different Channels of Trade
- NPD Costing and profitability
Budget/Forecast - India + META Business :
- Manage the Budget/Forecast cycle for India + META entity.
- Coordinate with the Commercial & Marketing teams in getting the sales forecast details for Budget/Forecast, Getting the Marketing expenses details with the plan and overheads with Plan & Initatives.
- Work with the Business to assess the risk & opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the Business to ensure all initaitives planned in the Budget are on track.
Customer Trade Spend Management - India + META Business:
- Trade Spend Planning to ensure Promo Template is updated on timely basis and distributed to all stakeholders.
- Ensure customers prices are properly maintained in SAP and match back to the promo template fiel.
- Claim Review & Processing: Review all claims received from Distributors/Customers for FDM, Speciality & Online Channels.
- Peridoic reconiliation and no dues process.
Actual Reporting - India + META Business:
- Monitor sales order & CPT balance, tracking against Budget/Forecast/Latest Estimate.
- Prepare sales reports by Customer, by Region and by Products on a monthly basis or as required.
- Prepare and distribute monthly commercial pack with the analysis done provided to the Commercial team.
- Tracking Monthly Actual Expenses against Budget and Variance Analysis.
- Monthly Reconiliation of the Legal entity and with the Commercial Pack and compre the same with Budgets and Forecasts.
Compliance for META Business
- Directly responsible for Monthly, Quartely, Half Yearly and Annual Compliances.
- Direct Tax Compliance - Withholding Tax Returns, Advance Tax Calculation & Payments, Self-Assessment Tax Calcuation and Payment, Income Tax Returns Filing & Preparation for Assessments.
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing Documentation & Returns Filing.
- Responsible for Adequate Insurance Coverage for all Risks.
- Assist in Completion all compliances for CSIN as well.
The Preferred Candidate:
- More than 7 years of experience in FMCG or similar global MNC environment with CA/CPA qualifications with a strong financial discipline.
- Experience in commercial financial and accounting practice preferably international.
- Experience in managing complex models across currencies, countries and regulations.
- Well-developed English language skills (reading/writing and oral) with effective communication skills.
- Experience working with SAP financial planning, analysis & reporting tools.
- Experience in managing complex stakeholders and has a passion to drive for process improvements.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well