HR at Vodafone Idea
Views:1282 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vodafone Idea - Email Resolution Lead - Customer Service (10-15 yrs)
Role Title : Digital & Email Cluster Lead
Function : Service Partner operations
Sub Function/ Vertical/ Department : Back office operations
Location : Noida
Years of Exp : 10-15 years
Job Purpose :
- Position will be responsible for managing Email resolution North Circles through outsourced partner as a part of Service Partner operations.
- Responsibilities to own and deliver the defined KPIs and Enriched Customer Experience across Email resolution- through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with partners, circles- and peers.
- Involves ensuring strong focus on driving enriched customer experience and augment people capabilities.
- Build domain knowledge as well as consumer and cross channel insights, leading to various proactive and reactive changes in customer experience journey in this channel ensuring that we offer Best in Class Service and Experience to customers approaching through Email channel.
Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas :
- Manage and deliver operational and Quality effectiveness for the process cluster through engagement and periodical reviews.
- Strive to provide resolution for customer escalations/ issues
- Co-ordinate with circle time and timely escalation to circle teams
- Heath check through audits, identify process gaps and fix.
- Governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by the process
- Cost Planning - Plan, Budget and track cost for social media and ensuring budgets are met through both rigorous operations planning & forecasting as well as regular cost review processes.
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving operational and qualitative KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Customer service delivery/ Complaint Management.
- People Management skills - communication, inter-personal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business.
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on- quarter basis from the processes from the cluster managed through effective analytics
- Planning and organising skills
- Expertise in managing operations and management experience ( preferably digital) at least 5 years and overall experience of 12 to 14 years in telecom/BPO / ecommerce industry
- Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes - across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality