Vodafone Idea - Cluster Lead - Digital Operations (16-19 yrs)
1. Job Purpose :
Position will be responsible for managing Digital Cluster operations (Social Media and Chat) for PAN India through outsourced partners as a part of Service Partner operations. This role is responsible for servicing customer complaints, requests and queries received through social media, Web chats etc.
Responsibilities to own and deliver the defined KPIs and Enriched Customer Experience for the cluster - through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with partners and circles. Involves ensuring strong focus on driving enriched customer experience and augment people capabilities across all verticals.
Build domain knowledge, consumer and cross channel insights, leading to various proactive and reactive changes in customer experience journey in this channel ensuring that we offer Best in Class Service and Experience to customers approaching through Email and Digital Channel. Improve overall resolution centric approach in all transactions to improve customer satisfaction and reduce repeat.
2. Key Accountabilities / Key Result Areas :
- Customer Service Operations : Manage and deliver the operational and qualitative KPIs through engagement, periodic reviews and governance with internal teams and circles to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered the Cluster team.
- Operational Delivery : Implement and drive Governance and Control to ensure delivery of the cluster team KPI's namely TAT, TNPS, NPS, FTF, LTS, Response time, quality etc.
- Governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by the process.
- Collaborating with - C- level executives, senior management, stakeholders, business partners, customers and team members to deliver responsive and quality strategic, operational and business outcomes.
- Continuous improvement of process and corrections liaising with circle and corporate teams,
- Cost Planning : Plan, Budget and track cost for the cluster and ensure budgets are met through both rigorous operations planning & forecasting as well as regular cost review processes.
- People Management : Stakeholder Management on account of driving operational and qualitative KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
- Partner engagement - conduct regular reviews and engagement to ensure partner deliverables and satisfaction.
3. Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Technical / Professional Qualifications :
- Customer service operations
- Strategy Planning & Implementation
- People Management skills : communication, inter-personal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business.
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on-quarter basis for the Cluster.
- Expertise in managing operations and management experience ( preferably digital) at least 12 to 14 years and overall experience of 16 to 19 years in telecom/BPO / ecommerce industry
- Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes - across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality
- Graduate + MBA
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing Social Media and Chat Operations