HR at Vodafone Idea Limited
Views:229 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vodafone Idea - AGM - Training & Quality Lead - Premium Plus/Contact Centre (7-12 yrs)
AGM - Training & Quality Lead - Premium Plus (Contact Centre)
- Customer Service Operations - Manage and deliver Quality Operations & Training effectiveness at the site through engagement, execution, involvement , review and governance with internal teams, circles and partners to deliver key targeted customer experience outcomes delivered by both Inbound and Outbound channels.
- Operational Delivery - Implement and drive Governance and Control to ensure delivery of contact centre KPI's namely CPS, TNPS, NPS- GH. Implement and Drive Governance & Control within the sphere of compliance on
- Quality Management System. Convert TNPS Insights into Business Improvement and drive through partner/circle teams and be the change leader
- Quality Operations Administration and Analytical Support- Periodic reviews with partner/Circle/Corporate stakeholders. Coming up with insights and deploying corrective action and deliver near to seamless customer experience
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving Quality Ops KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
- Training Administration and Analytical Support- Periodic reviews with partner/Circle/Corporate stakeholders on training performance
- Lead the planning and implementation of Training programs and Frontline skilling initiatives.
- 7-10 years of Training & Quality Operations and management experience, bulk of it in Contact Centre, with 2-3 years as Quality lead managing and delivering experience and business outcomes for a large service process for a leading organization
- Domain Expertise - Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes, (both Inbound and outbound)- across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality.
- Partnership Management - To own, build and manage partner relationships to extract necessary short & long- term win-win outcomes from partners, through close coordination and engagement with other support teams
- People Management skills - communication, inter-personal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business
- Strong Execution skills - The candidate has to be proactive in Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on- month and quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes at Inbound & Outbound Call centres managed through effective analytics and implementation skills with partner, circle and cross-functional teams