Vodafone Idea - AGM - Traffic Engineering & Optimization - Core Services (7-10 yrs)
AGM - Traffic Engineering & Optimization - Core Services
Function / Department - Technology / COG-Transport Operations
Location - Corporate Office - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Prepare Solution for mobility services (2G/3G & 4G) and as per input from internal customer, for enhancing quality of service offered to customers, in compliance with traffic management..
- For successful delivery of business objective work on fault trend analysis data, strategic planning, KPI tracking, document management to achieve the desired SLA.
- Release HLD/LLD/MoP for mobility services and Support Site Rollout by timely releasing the transport MoP for multi-vendor OEM platforms. .
- Carry out QoS audit for the mobility services and responsible to release standard MoP to optimize the network and services.
- Prepare Solution and technical validation of MoP for Mobility Services carried on transport network and make transport network readiness.
- Prepare, release and maintain standard HLD/LLD/ MOP for all the mobility services.
- Accountable for operational design inputs, while evaluation of the technical solution undertaken for implementation.
- Analyzing the service affecting faults by checking the repetitive cases such as in link failures, nodes unreachable, packet drop, high latency issues, broadcast cases for Mobility service
- Improve service uptime/availability of mobility customers, make it robust and more efficient by providing transport solution such as geo-redundancy to critical linear circuits, increase service resiliency by re-routing routes which cause congestion to another peers, latency optimization done by re-routing/offloading international In/Out Roaming traffic.
- Close coordination with NOC team and customer technical design team for joint closure of complex solutions and releasing LLD and maintain common repository of technical responses for customer solution requirement, thus facilitating ready database access to complex queries and improved response to customer queries.
- In-depth knowledge and experience on mobility services- 2G/ 3G /4G such as- IuPS, IuCS, X2, S1U etc- along with traffic flow and its implementation in large and complex mobility service provider network.
- Thorough knowledge on National and Circle level IP/MPLS based network operations and end to end mobility service flow and fulfilment.
- Good hands-on experience on IP devices like Router and switches along with protocols like BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, NFV & SDN etc..
- Network certified professional having certification in IP network for CCNA, CCSNP, JNCIA, JNCIP etc.
- Should have done project Governance with partners and circles for timely execution of projects by conducting timely review meetings
- Excellent team building capabilities and communication skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- BE in Electronics & Telecommunication/IT.
- Experience and knowledge on Core services and services flow for IN,STP,3G & 4G services.
- Understanding on National and Circle level IP/MPLS based network operations and end to end mobility service solution and fulfilment.
- Sound Knowledge of IP-MPLS technologies and mobility services.
- Strong understanding of complex networks in large enterprise organizations with alignment to stringent process oriented results
- Deep technical understanding of IPv6, SDN, Leaf & Spine, IP protocols like BGP, IS-IS, OSPF etc. along with transport network like DWDM .
- Excellent Project Implementation and strong interpersonal skills to get work done from diversified and complex organization structure
Years of Experience:
- 7 - 10 years of Telecom domain experience.
- Working knowledge of ITIL Processes
- Experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well