Vodafone Idea - AGM - Service Partner Operations (6-10 yrs)
Back Office Social Media & Chat Quality & Training Lead
Function / Department : Customer Service - Corporate / Service Partner Operations
Location : Mumbai
No of Positions : 1
- Position will be responsible for managing Social media & Chat Quality & Training PAN India through outsourced partner as a part of Service Partner operations.
- Responsibilities to own and deliver the defined KPIs and- Enriched Customer Experience across Social Media/Chat- through strategic planning, consistent execution, collaborative and robust engagement with partners, circles- and peers. Involves ensuring strong focus on driving enriched customer experience and augment people capabilities.
- Build domain knowledge as well as consumer and cross channel insights, leading to various proactive and reactive changes in customer experience journey in this channel ensuring that we offer Best in Class Service and Experience to customers approaching through social media & chat channel.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Ensure Quality Audits at Partner, Internal and external are done as per SOP and to meet the end objective of customer resolution and improvement.
- Guide, Monitor and Liaison with partner team to ensure quality governance, audits, RCA, action plan are done in time and effective.
- Ensure Training programs for new hire as well as refresher (TNI based and others) are done in time with desired throughput and post training effectiveness
- Liaison with Corporate training spoc and content team for content, LMS, PKT etc.
- Knowledge upkeep of Advisors and Support staff is constantly upgraded to match customer and market demands as per process.
- Benchmarking with competition and related industries to identify process improvements
- Constant seeding audits to keep watch on performance and scope for improvement.
- Monitor, Design and change scripts and templates from time to time for SM and Chat.
- Manage and deliver Quality effectiveness for the process cluster through engagement and periodical reviews.
- Heath check through audits, identify process gaps and fix.
- People Management - Stakeholder Management on account of driving operational and qualitative KPI's. Strong Partner & Circle Management and Corporate interface
- Ensure Sustenance and Improvement and explore opportunities for automation & Digitizationss
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Customer service delivery/ Complaint management
- People Management skills - communication, inter-personal skills, collaboration, coaching and motivation as well as the ability to mediate/influence/direct key outcomes in the interests of the customer and business.
- Strong Execution skills - Extracting deliverables on a day-to-day, month-on-month and quarter-on-quarter basis from the processes from the cluster- managed through effective analytics
- Planning and organising skills. Know how about social media listening dynamics
- Must be active on all social media platform to sense the social media trends.
- Deep and continuously refreshed understanding of customer experience processes - across the gamut of operations, systems, training and quality
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Graduate/Post Graduate/ MBA with a min 6 -10 years of experience in various customer service roles with experience in Social Media handling jobs.
- Exposure to reporting and analytics tools
Who can Apply
Corporate & Circle colleagues currently handling Customer Service & Resolution role.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.