Vodafone Idea - AGM - Regional Collections Lead - Non Mobility (5-7 yrs)
Regional Collections Lead, Non Mobility
Function / Department - Enterprise
Location - Mumbai Circle
- Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India's leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly - Digital India- by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow.
- The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
- To manage and drive the CLUSTER VIBS NON MOBILITY- collections (FLD,FLV,CAL,MADVT,BULK SMS) of the CNC Function- with close Co-ordination- with- various functional verticals, VIBS- Finance, VIBS Service delivery VIBS,, SSC Finance, Segment Team Bill Logistic, in order to attain Collection performance as per agreed targets, ensuring low forward flow, with low bad debt and acting as a catalyst for the revenue growth by ensuring timely collections, whilst complying with agreed VARIOUS- policy guidelines as also with all regulatory norms .
- The job involves drive Circle Collections and Account Retention, reconciliation related activity, Required co-ordination and follow-ups with circle/ zonal team, segment, VIBS Finance- for Collections related activities and Reducing Bad Debts and Involuntary through Proactive, Reactive and Predictive approach. Also required Co- Ordination with inter department to process alignment
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Achievement of Business KPIs CLUSTER FORVIBS NON MOBILITY- Collections (FLD,FLV,CAL,MADVT,BULK SMS) through various measures
- Monitoring- and Co-ordinating with CIRCLE /Zonal Team on achievement of Monthly and Quarterly Target
- Collection and Bad Debts Performance
- In Vol. Churn Reduction
- Cost of Collections within Budget
- New Initiative and Automation
- Team Development and training
- GST/Summary Bill//Payment Posting/Reconciliation
- Bill Dispute resolution with CFT team
- Circle review
- Review, HSW/NCP /SOX/SOP compliance, On account clearance, Clearance of open BRs, preparing of Provision's, preparing of Credit notes, adhoc dunning
- Cross functional coordination to achieve organisational goals
- Leverage scale benefits and operating efficiencies like improving DSO IN Collections and higher compounded collections efficiency
- Explore new avenues for cost reduction and efficiency improvement
Ensure Process Compliance
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Credit risk management
- Receivables management (Collection expertise)
- Sound accounting / process / systems knowledge / experience
- Strategic thinking ability
- Involuntary churn management
- Partner management skill
- Capability to influence cross functionally under matrix structure.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of business KPIs of enterprise mobility through various measures
- Coordinating and Monitoring of SSC Operations for VBS Business Partners Management
- Associate Selection and remuneration
- Team development
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Graduate/Post graduate with 5+ years of experience
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.