Vodafone Idea - AGM - Postpaid Process & Delivery - Customer VOC/TNPS/Audits & Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Role - Postpaid Process & Delivery - Customer VOC, TNPS, Audits & Analytics
Job Level/ Designation - M2 / AGM
Function / Department - Customer Service / Postpaid Process , System & Project Management
Location - Mumbai
Study and find inferences from customer VOC from various data sources like CRM interactions, feedback at retail, TNPS dumps, feedback from retail, call listening.
Regular sentiment analysis to identify the key pain areas and work towards fixing the issues. Analyzing historical interactions to develop models for predictions.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Analysing customer VoC
- Extensive study of customer VOC from all touchpoints
- Identifying customer requirements from VoC
- Studying TNPS data
- Analysing customer feedback from TNPS dump
- Sentiment analysis of the feedback
- Making action plan basis TNPS findings
- Fixing audit observations
- Understanding audit observations from process auditors
- Prescribe process corrections to process owners wherever required
- Info gathering from various stakeholders
- Data Analytics
- Methodical analysis on customer VoC
- Analysing digital user trends and behaviours
- Predict M+1 trends basis various data study
- Develop analytical models for effective study of customer interactions
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Awareness about CLC processes
- Telecom business process awareness
- Knowledge about telecom systems and applications.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of BI tools like SAS, MS Access, Netezza, Cognos.
- MS office
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Engineering Graduate /Post Graduate
- Hands on experience on data analysis & Project management
- Experience / knowledge handling Postpaid Processes
- Preferred Experience in working under Six Sigma, process frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Word / Excel / Power point / Access
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.