Vodafone Idea - AGM - National Accounts (5-10 yrs)
National Account Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Job Purpose :
To manage and drive the revenues of the national accounts in order to attain market leadership in large corporate segment through effective account management, revenue growth, market share and profit whilst complying with agreed budget, timescales and agreed policy guidelines and regulatory norms
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
- To achieve circle budgeted revenue target for all VIBS products from allocated HQ accounts.
- Revenue enhancement by adding quality sales with high ARPU
- Margin management in tariff plans offered to the customer.
- To manage & grow exiting revenue generating farming accounts.
- Generate new revenue by adding new products and services in new and existing accounts as per agreed target
- Deliver Mobility Voice & Data targets along with Fixed line order booking and revenue
- Achievement of new account opening target as per agreed hunting accounts for both Mobility and Atlas. Generate monthly revenues and convert them into farming category
- Full participation on generating pipeline for large opportunity of Mobility and fixed
- Guide & Assist local marketing team to do UnR in your accounts
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
Critical Success Factors:
- Continuous Learning & Empowering Talent
- Communicate with care
- Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results
- Builds Strategic Relationships & Organizational Agility
Threshold Functional Competencies:
- Product, Service and Technology Knowledge - Enterprise
- Sales Planning and Forecasting
Differentiating Functional Competencies:
- Customer Relationships
- Solution Selling
- A proven track record in meeting revenue and number targets.
- Knowledge of Corporate Sales; Also, knowledgeable on account management concepts.
- Account and man-management capabilities.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well