Vodafone Idea - AGM - Investor Relations (5-7 yrs)
Description : Role - AGM - Investor Relations
Job Level/ Designation - M2 - AGM
Function / Department - Finance / Investor Relations
Location - Corporate Office, Mumbai
Job Purpose :
Part of the Investor Relations (IR) team at the corporate office and provide support in developing quarterly results pack, shareholding analysis, competition benchmarking and industry analysis both local and global, monthly synopsis of research reports, changes required on IR page of VI website, - as well as supporting various other Ad-hoc requirements of the management.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
- Support in developing the Quarterly report, press release and Q&A document
- Analysis of shareholding pattern including support on monthly MIS
- Analyse all the research report on company/Industry and share synopsis on monthly/event basis, highlighting the valuation techniques deployed by research houses.
- Compare the business KPIs of competition; highlighting the key differences/divergences vs VI
- Circle level analysis of Customer market share and Revenue market share basis TRAI reporting.
- Analyzing the Annual Reports of competition and other company to provide inputs towards VIL Annual Report development.
- Co-ordinate for quarterly earnings call
- Co-ordinate for meeting of Investor/Analysts with management / IR team
- Support other ad-hoc requirements including analysis of global telecom players
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience :
- Basic understanding of equity market
- Basis Knowledge of financial modeling and valuation techniques
- Ability to connect and communicate with various stakeholders across the hierarchy
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Years of Experience : 5-7- Years
Direct reports : No
Job Type - Salaried Employee
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.