Vodafone Idea - AGM - Digital Technology - Vi App Delivery (5-10 yrs)
Role - AGM - Digital Technology - Vi App Delivery
Function / Department - Digital IT
Location - Pune
Job Purpose :
- Senior IT professional responsible for the integrity, consistency and compliance with technical standards and Solutions in Consumer app deliveries.
- Is responsible for the understanding the needs of the squads and ensure appropriate technologies and deployed, optimized and robust solutions are made to Deliver personalized, contextual and seamless experiences.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
Relationship with other roles:
- The PM participates in coordination meetings with technology chapter leads to align standards and technologies and solutions.
- Facilitates the interactions with the rest of the IT solution architect community.
- Gives inputs to Product owner on feasibility and suggests ways to achieve squad objectives thru feasible solutions.
- Plans delivery and reviews solutions
- Plans for delivery of the changes and owns end to end delivery.
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions of squads, providing knowledge and senior technical guidance
- Coordinate architecture solutions between teams and solves potential differences between teams
- Responsible for ensuring the technical consistency of solutions in the tribe with the technical architecture
- Certifies the effort estimates given by development partners.-
- Creates Technology roadmap
- Participates in the platform, product, partner POCs conducted by technology strategy team.
- Creates implementation roadmap for identified technologies in line with tribe future needs.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
- Strong Business Acumen, including with an in depth understanding of contribution of digital experience to business strategy.
- Strong Technology Acumen and ability to find solutions to business problems through technical knowledge and innovative thinking.
- Experience with Mobile App, App development technologies for both Android and iOS.
- Understanding and hands on experience with middleware Technologies, Microservices, Containerised applications and RESTful Web services.
- Expert in mobile apps integration and working of mobile apps, Integration of complex Enterprise systems.
- Deep experience of Agile development and expert in modern Devops process, tools and technologies like Jenkins, maven, Nexus etc.
- Expert on cloud native architecture including public cloud PaaS/IaaS, Microservices architecture and modular APIs.
- Expert of 3rd party integrations and developing one stop solution like sdks, pwa's etc.
- Should have understanding of BRS, FRS, Solution documents and wireframing tools.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, information Systems or other related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Digital technologies/Mobile Apps out of which min 5 years as Digital Solution architect of a large enterprise.
- Min 5 years of experience in areas of developing or handling Mobile apps with heavy transactional I/O. Mobile Apps whose users are in millions.
- Must be an evangelist and avid reader. Should be interested in new technologies and be updated.
- Experience in designing systems Ensure consistent purchase and care experience across channels.
- Expertise in digital security and privacy guidelines and design best practices.
- Experience to design systems to deliver offers that are real time, contextual & consistent experiences across apps.
- Understanding experience in Microservices based application design, implementation of Docker/kubernetes, CICD tools, continuous testing, test automation (SOAPUI), and continuous monitoring is needed.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well