Vodafone Idea - AGM - Customer In-Life Operations Lead - IoT Service Team (10-15 yrs)
Lead IoT Customer Inlife Operations
Function / Department - Enterprise/IoT
Location - Delhi
The role of Lead IoT Inlife support will be a key position within the Vodafone Business IoT service team. It will support large customers across multiple regions and verticals. The lead IoT inlife support will provide In Life technical service management & operation support to IoT customers and be accountable for support of contracted IoT Services & Solutions delivered from the IoT Portfolio.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Provide a single technical point of contact for the customer
- Sharper Field Service Management (HT)
- Revenue Enhancement
- Drive specific campaigns
- Focused CX NPS, RNPS improvements via CFTs
- Competition In-sighting & Retention Analytics & Churn reduction initiatives
- Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and insure satisfaction.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Proven track record of success in service management delivery in a technology industry
- Excellent ability to manage customer relationships, their expectations (and define acceptance criteria) and to understand requirements of business and customer to ensure they are translated into technical delivery
- Experience in successfully managing corporate/global customers and a proven track record in negotiating /influencing at a senior stakeholder level
- Experience in KPI Reporting
- A strong operational background in a technical role and experience of working with IoT technologies, with an interest in industry and product enhancements
- A flexible nature and ability to adapt quickly to new technical products entering the Global Machine-to-Machine Portfolio
- Innovative thinking and ability to consistently anticipate customer expectations in high pressured situations
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Strong Understanding of M2M, IoT and cellular technologies i.e. IOT Sensors, Platform, Packet Core (PACO) Network, GSM, and other serving nodes.
- Knowledge across various domains in IoT space including Oil N Gas, Fleet Management, IIOT etc
- Experience with Tableau and similar platforms
- Previous experience building a services business leveraging new technologies including mobile applications, cloud/SaaS, and wired/wireless networks
- Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms in IoT space
- Possess Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Job Type - Salaried Employee
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.