Vodafone Idea - AGM - Client Manager - Elite/Strategic Accounts (5-7 yrs)
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is Indias leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly Digital India by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
Role - Client Manager Elite, Strategic Accounts
Function / Department - Strategic Accounts / Vi business
Location - Delhi
The Client Manager is responsible to understand the business, single & Most important bearer of Relationship with Enterprise Customer with Ownership of Entire Customer Life Cycle for the assigned Enterprise Customers.
The role of Client Manager is to liaison between VIBS & the business and to focus on incremental product wise Revenue Market Share from those assigned accounts.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Single & Most important bearer of Relationship with Enterprise Customer with Ownership of Entire Customer Life Cycle for all assigned Enterprise Customers
- Responsible for the incremental revenue growth on both Mobility and Fixed line offerings.
- Farming - Protecting the Existing Revenue Stream from Competition & Downward Tariff Revision
- Seeding New Products & Services - Cross Selling & Up selling - to enhance overall revenue
- Business planning & Accurate Forecasting on Revenue, Order booking, Gross Addition, Gross Net, Net Addition, Churn, Billing, Collection & Bad debts.
- Coordination with Other teams for same account across teams to ensure sync in terms of tariff offering, other circle acquisitions, Order fulfilment, Issues Resolution & various other day to day activities
- Monitor the service delivery and service assurance aspects are in line with agreed SLA / MSA
- Facilitating Collections Team to ensure timely payments and reduction in bad debts
- Manages detailed Account dossier and update periodically.
- Adhere and comply to all processes and systems of VIL & VIBS
- Encourage an atmosphere of trust, openness and communication and an attitude based on working together and shared objectives.
- Account Engagement and Account Mapping with C Levels
- To Maintain Account level P&L
- Should be able to steer the c level conversation with ease
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- 5 to 7 years of Account Management experience
- Expertise in Enterprise telecom products & services
- Enterprise Solution & Consultative Selling background
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Professional Qualifications MBA from reputed institute
- Technical Qualifications In depth knowledge on Enterprise telecom voice and data domain
Job Type - Salaried Employee
The Apply Button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.