Vodafone Idea - AGM - CEN Operations (7-10 yrs)
Role CEN Operation
Function / Department - Technology - Transport, Central Operations Group
Location - Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- To drive and evolve Vodafone India's IPMPLS based pan India transport network (spanning across 23 circle) operationalization of network element growth, encompassing 3500+ CEN network elements, 1100+ odd upcoming IP/MPLS transport network elements being planned for expansion, 150,000+ mobility and other captive customer's connectivity, 100G MPLS backbone.
- Network/Service Performance optimization - Proactive improvements activities which is based on the trend and forecast of network and service performance.
- Responsible for CEN transport network expansion operationalization, product capability validation, sign off, KPI & SLA benchmarking, develop measures to catapult transport service level SLAs to next level for mobility internet services, products.
- Capacity / Resource planning- Network upgrades requirement analysis, plan preparation, MoP preparation, test and validation of services, progress tracking of service migration
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities :
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Operations of Carrier Ethernet Network(CEN), maintain and improve KPIs of CEN against defined benchmark and Continuous improvement plan recommendation and implementation.
- Operational Planning, best practices recommendations, implementation, process automation for service provisioning and performance management of CEN.
- Network Performance Management, Network Optimization and quality management of CEN
- Vendor SLA management, timely TAC case closure
- IP/MPLS VPN Solution Engg & Operations support for captive customers
- Change management
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- In-depth knowledge and experience in large and complex mobility and fixed line service provider environment with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Management & Optimization - KPIs, Benchmarking and Optimization of IP/MPLS Networks, Service Level SLA, analysis, recommendation and implementation
- Operational planning: Operationalization of network elements and nodes and links, ability to bring in synergy, driving cost efficiency and operational excellence through various standardization processes, procedures, OSS/Tools
- Experience in using innovative strategies to align various mobility and fixed line based product and service rollout and operationalization.
- Experience in managing multi service & multivendor (Cisco, Juniper, Huawei etc.) data network.
- Good interaction experience with other service providers/partners, industry technical experts/forums and standards bodies
- Excellent team building capabilities and communication skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications :
- BE in Electronics & Telecommunication/IT with 7-8 Years of experience
- Industry Certification - ITIL/CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIA/JNCIP
- Good stakeholder-management skills to interface with business heads
- Proven people management skills
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive in approach with positive attitude
- Balanced in handling emergencies
- Experience in virtual team management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.