Vodafone Idea - AGM - Business Intelligence Project/Aggregate Creation (7-10 yrs)
AGM - BI Project & Aggregate Creation
Job Level/ Designation : M2
Function / Department : Business Intelligence, Corporate Marketing
Location : Pune
Work closely with a team of analysts or developers who facilitate business intelligence processes and procedures development and implementation. Responsible for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications. Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Identifying the changes in the business scenario, internal/external requirement and other source systems to enhance the overall BI Integration.-
- Work closely with the business teams, key project stakeholders and source teams.
- Brief the Business, BI & IT team of the likely changes.
- Recommend possible solutions for the overall integration and prepare business use cases, NFAs and raise Demands
- Acquire end-to-end business understanding of the source systems that are being integrated.
- Ensuring Project Kick-off, Project Planning and Delivery Tracking Mechanism is in place
- Comprehend and consolidate business requirements with respect to the new source
- Enhance the requirements from the business value perspective by reviewing the overall integration with the IT team and provide recommendation for the overall integration approach & source and downstream systems impact to be considered.
- Transfer the business requirement in IT parlance for design and development purpose
- Monitor the progress of the project and provide necessary inputs by Weekly and Ad-hoc project progress reviews.
- Prioritize the requirements in consultation with business & IT teams.
- Conduct Pre-UAT and business UAT and ensure UAT sign-off
- Ensure data integrity & accuracy post deployment by various monitoring mechanisms
- Generate various insights for the Go Live communication for business users to grasp the nature of integration & value of data.
- Prepare the Go Live communications and notify the business users of the go live of new sources
- Ensure proper handover the BAU team post deployment and Go Live communications
- Ensure required handover documents are prepared and shared with BAU teams.
- Provide the required support to BAU team when necessary during the shadow period
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Data Analysis capabilities
- Software Technologies Warehouse Architecture knowledge and understanding
- Good Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Should be able to assess the business requirements
- Should have the expertise in SQL Programming
- Should have worked with Big Data technologies & large Data Warehouse systems.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should have Telecommunications background
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Strong Business Intelligence experience
- Software Technologies BI Architecture Understanding
- Database Technology / strong SQL skills
- ETL & Reporting Tools knowledge (Tableau, Cognos, etc.)
- Should have work with Big Data/Hadoop technologies
Years of Experience
Industries to look from
- Software, Telecommunication
Ideal Organizations to look from
- Any Software Services, Any other Telecommunication
- Hasan- M Zaidi
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.