Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:2111 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
VMock - Senior Role/Associate Director - HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
- Develop, implement and administer HR programs/policies to achieve strategic business objectives. Design, direct and mange a company-wide process of organisation development that focuses on talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning, workforce development, employee retention, organisation design etc.
- Manages and lead the end-to-end talent acquisition process, collaborates with senior managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Proactively seek eligible candidates through various sourcing channels and primary and secondary and identify other trends in recruiting. Interviews management; serve as part of the interview team for position finalists. Networking with Training and Placement Officers from top tier engineering colleges for Campus Placement programs
- Develop measures to ensure impact by tracking performance and success metrics. Lead the implementation of the performance management process that includes performance/employee development plan/program, performance appraisal, compensation/salary review and personnel development. Creating KRA centric framework to measure and track employee performance; to define organisation goals, team goals, individual goals
- Act as trusted people champion and partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential. Review and analyze data to identify trends, metrics and recommend solutions to improve retention, and employee experience.
- Adhering and executing the Talent Management framework, manage the training sessions. Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company's needs
- Excellent academic background with MBA in Human Resources from a Top/ Tier-2 B-School
- At least 5 years of experience in a HR role post MBA
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics to support the wider HR function and metrics, should be able to define, lead and coordinate operation if the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and inter-personal skills
- Individual with high energy level, high level of initiatives, consistent and high performer
- Sound knowledge of HR Policies & Practices, proficient with business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications(word, excel, PowerPoint presentation)
- Should have an ability to consider wider picture, diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions while making decisions and to take ownership of issues and provide clear analysis in a timely manner.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and has an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize, organize, follow through on and meet deadlines
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels