Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:1957 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
VMock - Senior Product Manager/Product Manager (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for Product Manager with skills to manage a product or set of products from ideation through development, Launch.
- Manage all stages of the life cycle from inception to launch for a suite of products creating wow customer experiences and convenience.
- Work effectively with clients, stakeholders, and engineering teams to deliver new features successfully.
- Efforts should result in measurable improvements to customer's experience.
- Engage with the Leadership team to arrive at the right product strategy that delivers on the vision and business goals of VMock
- Define the strategic vision for a product, create roadmap, and have a track record of successfully driving product teams to deliver per deadlines. Prioritise and make crisp decisions
- Influence and strategize tech priorities through data-driven contributions. Should be able to achieve optimum resource allocations to achieve a desired customer or business outcome
- Communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and be able to write narratives, PR/FAQs, and other strategic documentation
- Harmonize conflicts and foster a constructive dialogue and partner successfully with technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, compliance, and engineering teams
- Strong academic background - UG in engineering from tier -1 institutes and MBA from a top - tier business school India or abroad
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience of developing products from concept to launch
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Deep understanding of customers- needs and aspirations
- Passionate about using technology to solve real world business problems
- Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products
- Coding and software development experience preferred
- Leadership DNA with proven ability to excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills