Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:2995 Applications:870 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
VMock - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-7 yrs)
- Design, develop and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including job description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Work directly with the senior leadership to execute the hiring plan and needs
- Responsible and accountable for lateral/niche/leadership hiring across the organization and execute the recruitment plan as the organization scales
- Contributing in meeting the replacement hiring requirements, setting up new Businesses /Teams, streamlining the recruitment process, process Innovation
- Demonstrate ability as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of a diverse, qualified candidate pool
- Identify key sourcing channels; and maintain a network of top talent through the use of primary and secondary research methods
- Implement creative sourcing strategies, effective research, networking, college alumni channel, leveraging relevant social media, Boolean searches, market mapping and employee referrals.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Working on improving the recruitment process by finding the bottlenecks and reducing the TAT
- Track key recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire) and analyse hiring process using data to make decisions and optimize hiring results to support business and talent goals
- Ensuring high offer to join ratio by ensuring excellent candidate experience and post-offer engagements.
- Manage candidate applicant tracking ensuring compliance with all documentation requirements according to company policy and statuary guidelines
- 3+ years experience in leading lateral hiring for experienced hires - mid to senior-level positions
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/MBA in HR
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technology and product-related recruitment experience across all business functions along with core HR functions
- Proficiency in hiring in technology and product development roles across business functions
- Experience from within a high volume recruitment function with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- A team player, with outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with peers in team, and key stakeholders
- Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities
- Result-driven and build creative recruiting strategies for both lateral and leadership profiles to ensure optimum hiring within TAT.
- Proficient with different job boards/portals, social media and business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications
- Strong English verbal/written communication is must with an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multi task and strong attention to detail
- Prior expertise in scaling teams for start-ups is preferred