Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:2581 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
VMock - Senior Manager - Security & Compliance (8-20 yrs)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to communicate security and compliance status and roadmap roadmap to technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Ability to collaborate and influence both company, customers (current and prospective) and third parties with regards to changes in security, compliance and IT posture.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts including IT Security Strategy and posture, frameworks such as NIST, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and PCI.
- Understanding of technical requirements associated with data protection standards and guidelines such as PCI, HIPAA, FERPA and GDPR.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines across including WCAG 2.0 AA across mobile and web and ability to guide product changes for compliance.
- Act as VMock's security officer for all communications with external clients and partners, guiding them through the security architecture deployed and responding to any queries by client purchasing and security departments.
- Lead discussions on any custom integration requirements from clients for external systems or platforms as and when required.
- Guide design and implementation of information security architecture and solutions at VMock.
- Develop accessibility roadmap including providing inputs to products team on changes require to ensure compliance across VMock's suite of products, both web and mobile.
- Serve as advisor to application development, database design, platform efforts, assisting teams in complying with security requirements of customers and partners.
- Create a roadmap and oversee the security and risk assessments performed across products, infrastructure and processes, working with internal Infosec team and third-party vendors.
- Lead deployment of technologies and methods to mitigate security risks including BCP and DR architecture.
- Work with legal team to understand the technical requirements of any data privacy, security or associated regulations. Lead the InfoSec and technical teams to achieve compliance.
- Oversee I.T. Administration and Networking team working with finance and administrators as require ensuring 24x7 uptime of systems and associated infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent technical experience.
- MBA from Tier-1 B-School preferred.
- Client facing experience handling large reputed clients across geographies.
- 8 years experience in managing technical teams leading mid-size to large size fast moving IT, Security and Product Implementations.