Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:903 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
VMock - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage all stages of the life cycle from inception to launch for a suite of products creating wow customer experiences and convenience.
- Work effectively with clients, stakeholders, and engineering teams to deliver new features successfully. Efforts should result in measurable improvements to customer's experience.
- Engage with the Leadership team to arrive at the right product strategy that delivers on the vision and business goals of VMock.
- Define the strategic vision for a product, create roadmap, and have a track record of successfully driving product teams to deliver per deadlines. Prioritise and make crisp decisions.
- Influence and strategize tech priorities through data-driven contributions. Should be able to achieve optimum resource allocations to achieve a desired customer or business outcome.
- Communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and be able to write narratives, PR/FAQs, and other strategic documentation
- Harmonize conflicts and foster a constructive dialogue and partner successfully with technical and non-technical customers, stakeholders, compliance, and engineering teams.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in Product Lifecycle management.
- Hands-on experience of developing products from concept to launch. Prior experience working on a SAAS based product is a plus
- Ability to convert the user stories into wireframes along with a deep understanding of UX flows.
- Deep understanding of customers- needs and aspirations
- Passionate about using technology to solve real world business problems.
- Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful products.
- Coding and software development experience preferred
- Good communication skills necessary for cross-functional team interactions.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Leadership DNA with proven ability to excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team