Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:642 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
VMock - Manager - Talent Acquisition - Business Hiring (6-10 yrs)
THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE
ABOUT US :
VMock aims to empower students and professionals along the various phases of their career journey leveraging the power of artificial intelligence. The VMock platform delivers personalized career guidance to job seekers across the world. Over 200+ leading business schools and universities' students & alumni and their career centres use our products to accelerate their career goals.
Our team consists of some of the best engineers, data scientists, and product owners who not only have an exceptional background but also a shared passion for helping others in their careers. We pride ourselves in innovation and our team members have a die-hard passion for solving complex problems while maintaining a collaborative team environment that is focused on the growth of every team member. Our fast-paced culture is a great fit for anyone looking to make a mark through their work to create impact globally while working with high caliber team members.
VMock is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We have offices in Gurugram and Palo Alto.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for critical business positions such as Sales, Client Success, Marketing, Product Delivery, Customer Support, Customer Account Management and other support functions
- Work directly with the HR Leader in implementing the same across the board
- Responsible and accountable for lateral/niche/leadership hiring across the organisation and execute the current staffing needs as the organization scales
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection process (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centres or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Innovate new methodologies and processes for attracting top talent in the target industry
- Demonstrate ability as a recruitment Subject Matter Expert in solving ambiguity and providing on-time solutions
- Constantly work towards the development of a diverse and qualified candidate pool
- Identify key sourcing channels; and maintain a network of top talent through the use of primary and secondary research methods
- Implement creative sourcing strategies, effective research, networking, college alumni channel, leveraging relevant social media, Boolean searches, market mapping and employee referrals.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Working on improving the recruitment process by finding the bottlenecks and reducing the TAT
- Track key recruiting metrices (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire) and analyse hiring process using data to make decisions and optimize hiring results to support business and talent goals
- Ensuring high offer to join ratio by ensuring excellent candidate experience and post-offer engagements.
- Manage candidate applicant tracking ensuring compliance with all documentation requirements according to company policy and statutory guidelines
WHAT SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- 6-9 years of experience in leading lateral hiring for experienced hires i.e. mid to senior level positions such as Sales, Client Success, Marketing, Product Delivery, Customer Support, Customer Account Management and other support functions
- Min 5 years of recruitment experience specifically into scaling up business and client success teams in a fast paced Organisation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or PGDBA/MBA in Human Resources
- Experience from within a high volume recruitment function with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Exposure of hiring candidates with a strong pedigree, from B-Schools
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques. Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator and a torrid negotiator
- Well-organized, a team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with peers in team
- An expert in key stakeholder management
- Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities
- Result driven. Should be able to build creative recruiting plans for both lateral and leadership profiles, ensuring optimal hiring with defined time lines
- Proficient with different job boards/portals, social media and business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications
- Strong English verbal/written communication is must with an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Should be a multi-tasker with an eye to detailed orientation