Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:3113 Applications:830 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:215
VMock - Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
- Lead and execute the full life cycle of recruitment process for campus and lateral hiring as per corporate goals
- Partner with business heads to ensure alignment with strategic hiring needs, forecast and execute the recruitment plan as the organization scales
- Develop and update job description and job specifications as per the profile requirements and build candidate pool of passive hires
- Identify key sourcing channels; implement creative sourcing strategies, effective research, networking, college alumni channel, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Serve as primary contact for all candidates throughout the identification and assessment stages, and be highly responsive to their needs
- Regular follow-up with the selected candidates, ensure their timely joining & coordinate in required pre-joining formalities
- Manage candidate applicant tracking ensuring compliance with all documentation requirements according to company policy and statuary guidelines
- Understand the external market and best practices to improve the recruitment process
- Track key metrices and analyse hiring process using data to make decisions and optimize hiring results to support business and talent goals
- Suggest ways and work on to improve Employer Branding via social media or other channel
- Drive employee engagement activities and implement innovative cultural initiatives for improving employee retention
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/MBA in HR
- Minimum of 2 years of technology or product related recruitment experience along with core HR functions
- Proficiency in hiring in technology and product development roles across business functions
- Result driven and build creative recruiting strategies for both lateral and leadership profiles to ensure optimum hiring within TAT.
- Proficient with different job boards/portals, social media and business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications
- Strong English verbal/written communication is must with an ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Prior expertise in scaling teams for start-ups is preferred