Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:351 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
VMock - Content Manager (2-7 yrs)
Role Summary :
We are looking for an innovative and critical thinker with exceptional communication skills to drive product content preparation and optimization that resonates with our brand as well as our users- needs.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Leverage strong research capabilities to create product- centric data, referencing user specific inputs to support ongoing releases for multiple client communities
- Scan, examine and synthesize relevant and key information from large datasets to facilitate logical inferences and training of machine learning and NLP models
- Identify emerging data patterns in an agile manner to augment building of data clusters and classifiers and facilitate design of algorithmic framework
- Conceptualize, produce and edit the required product content, controlling data standardization and sanitization to ensure that content is updated in a timely manner on all relevant product modules
- Possess a strong streak of quality assurance and exhibit the same through regular testing and maintain utmost data accuracy
- Undertake content acquisition, generation and revision as per the process's and organization's strategic plans, objectives and campaigns to build and enhance content relevance and contextualization
- Draw strong pattern- specific inferences to optimize content across customer cohorts, clients- industries and improve data benchmarking and resolve client's issues connected to product content
- Manage the definition, inventory, migration, governance, and quality of the content as well as develop and execute plans for content migration/rationalization
- Recommend and develop continuous improvements to processes that impact product information ingestion and content contextualization for the company's diverse client base
- Identify new opportunities to add value to our product by undertaking fact- checking, ascertaining granular inconsistencies, recognizing patterns and suggesting process improvements
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain your recommendations and establish the paradigms of the company's content strategy
- Generate optimized content to capitalize on content opportunities identified by performing keyword research, competitor analysis, content mapping, and other types of content analysis
- 3- 5 years of experience with strong academic record, under/post grad from a top- tier university in the preferred disciplines of journalism, mass communication, English literature
- Candidate should possess strong analytical, written and communication skills along with the knack to multi- task and deliver on project timelines connected to multiple teams.
- Must have fluency with data and the ability to think at scale. Comfortable with MS Office, particularly Excel as well as familiar with SEO, Wordpress and Google Analytics.
- Should be comfortable with cyclical detail- oriented tasks, while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- The candidate should exhibit strong professional integrity and discipline that aligns with the company's culture
- Possess a strong streak of quality assurance and exhibit the same through regular and timely testing and maintain utmost data accuracy