Associate Director - HR at VMock
Views:1447 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
VMock - Client Success Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
Job Title: Client Success Manager
About the Company:
VMock aims to empower students and professionals along the various phases of their career journey leveraging the power of artificial intelligence. The VMock platform delivers personalized career guidance to job seekers across the world. Over 200+ leading business schools and universities' students & alumni and their career centres use our products to accelerate their career goals. Our team consists of some of the best engineers, data scientists, and product owners who not only have an exceptional background but also a shared passion for helping others in their careers. We pride ourselves in innovation and our team members have a die-hard passion for solving complex problems while maintaining a collaborative team environment that is focused on the growth of every team member. Our fast-paced culture is a great fit for anyone looking to make a mark through their work to create impact globally while working with high caliber team members. VMock is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We have offices in Gurugram and Chicago.
We are looking for a success driven Manager who is an expert in managing key clients and ensuring that they are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients and improvisation upon the areas of dissatisfaction/concerns if any. To work with technical teams on Client needs, product enhancements and solve any issues that arise within defined SLAs
What will you Do?
- Own post-sales account management and communication for key accounts across the globe
- Liaise with University and/or Non-University partners to build strong partnership, gather/understand their requirements and own all aspects of client satisfaction, with a focus on ensuring product success
- Work closely with product teams and business disciplines as a bridge and drive the customization of VMock's offerings as per client requirements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (NPS, CSAT, CES, Account Health, etc.) to derive insights and build a "success plan" with appropriately identified objectives, milestones and metrics needed to achieve them
- Ability to give product demos, explain value proposition, and manage client expectations
- Develop technical domain expertise and formulate strategies to drive user engagement
- Play a key role in Revenue Retention by managing the assigned accounts and Revenue Generation by identifying cross sell/up sell opportunities and closing deals
- Responsible for data analysis, proper maintenance of records and preparing key reports and presentations for client deliverables and senior management
What you should have?
- Full time MBA from a top business school in India or abroad
- Post MBA experience should be 2+ years
- B.Tech / BE Preferred
- Prior experience in geographies like US or Europe preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to formulate & articulate technical, financial and value points
- Strong technical skills and capabilities to understand business applications, analytics, and platform technologies
- Candidates having a bent of technology with sales mindset preferred
- Ability to independently develop expertise in new emerging technologies
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Candidate will be required to work in full capacity in evening shift (12pm-9pm) and should be flexible with timings in alignment with the job's requirements