VP Human Resources at Vivriti Capital
Views:3678 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Vivriti Capital - Vice President - Debt Capital Markets (7-8 yrs)
Vice President - Debt Capital Markets
Company profile :
- We are the pioneering player in the FinTech industry in India in the institutional credit space. We have created a one of a kind online marketplace for institutional credit, bringing together issuers and lenders, while also participating in the marketplace through their own balance sheet. Within a short span of two years, the platform has gained immense traction, and today we boast of 100+ clients, 100+ investors and credit deal closures of close to INR 16,000 Crs till date.
- We are backed by one of the leading global Private Equity firms and have also been successful in attracting high quality talent from some of the leading companies and universities globally. With the fundamentals in place, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and we are further building up our team to take the company to the next level.
- At Vivriti Capital, we have set out with the ambition of becoming the largest marketplace providing debt products to financial institutions and corporates. The marketplace is backed by a strong credit assessment process, our own lending programme; while at its crux facilitating efficient interactions between the participants on the marketplace - issuers/Clients and investors
About the team and role :
- The capital markets team is responsible for bringing investors on board. You will raise funds from various investors based on client specific needs, structure deals and ensure deal closure.
Key responsibilities :
- Identify investors, originate fundraising process from various investors and onboard them
- Drive legal negotiation/documentation with funding counterparties alongside counsel
- Run the marketing process for individual deals on the platform and more holistically for the company from a capital markets perspective by creating investor artefacts, engaging in webinars, investor events, etc.
- Manage existing and potential investor relationships, both impact and commercial
- Partner cross-functionally with our Credit, Engineering, and Risk teams to close deals and optimize tactics as it relates to capital markets
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information before sharing with investors
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Possess 7-8 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. debt capital markets / structured credit / lending to financial institutions / selling financial products. An MBA in finance would be an advantage. Looking for candidates with an expertise in dealing with large private banks as investors. Off shore fundraise experience will be an advantage.
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts)
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
- Have demonstrated resilience - stayed with companies and taking businesses to scale, have preferably not - hopped jobs-
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We assure you :
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Location : Mumbai