HR at Vivriti Capital Private Limited
Views:1886 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Vivriti Capital - Specialist/Lead - Learning & Organization Development (8-16 yrs)
Role: Organization Development and Learning Specialist / Lead
About the role:
The Organization Development Specialist would be the strategist for the HR Function, playing a pivotal role in forwarding Vivriti's great strides ahead. She/he would be a futurist who has a passion to design an organization, weave the cultural fabric and build the infrastructure required to power the hypergrowth focused organization that Vivriti is. Bringing transformation and OD thought leadership, through the ability to effectively integrate practical business and organizational acumen, with OD expertise to deliver meaningful solutions as per Vivriti's needs.
- Design interventions and deploy cutting edge initiatives to enable key shifts for the org
- Conceptualize interventions that add visible value to the tactical and strategic business problems. Use deep organizational diagnosis and design capabilities rooted in a systems thinking approach, to solve complex org problems in an environment of ambiguity.
- Own design and effective implementation of organization transformation programs and learning for Domain, Technical, Behavioral and Leadership Development across all team in the company. Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plan,
- Partner with consultants and/or subject matter experts to translate business requirements into organization development strategies
- Leverage network to Identify the best partners/consultants/vendors to effectively design and deploy interventions, with thorough and rigorous evaluation and manage consultant/vendor performance.
- Program Manage initiatives and interventions, with effective timebound project plans, develop protocols, mapped accountabilities, documentation and communication for project roll-out, manage implementation activities and maintaining traction, seek continuous feedback, and conclude. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the program/project deliverables and make continuously recommendations for enhancement.
- Define the metrics clearly, and conclude the programs/interventions and demonstrate the needle movement. Manage, track, and report on training initiatives and employee progress.
Monitor and report on the effectiveness of learning and development initiatives, including participation rates, employee feedback, and business impact
- Develop learning materials, including presentations, e-learning modules, job aids, and training manuals, using a variety of instructional techniques and technologies.
- Define the metrics clearly, and conclude the programs/interventions and demonstrate the needle movement
- Role starts as an individual contributor, team to be hired as and when the responsibilities pan out.
Desired skills and experiences:
- 8+ years of experience in Organization Development/ Human Capital Consultant. A mixed experience in Consulting and HR / COE roles is preferred
- Post-Graduation in HR from a tier 1/ tier 2 institute
- Any recognized industry certifications in the area of Psychometry, Behavioral/Leadership development, assessments & tools would be a plus
- Experience in project management with demonstrated ability to manage multiple large and complex, time-sensitive projects- Effective planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to adapt to the culture of a fast-paced rapid growth startup. Confident and comfortable to course-correct as per the dynamics of the environment. Is adaptable and can work with certain amount of ambiguity and shifting goals.
- Possess the emotional intelligence to adapt engagements to align successfully to the situation and assume responsibility for achieving results. Exquisitely manage multiple stakeholders to drive sustainable solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A practical problem-solver who gets in-the-weeds, as well as thinks strategically to problem-solve
- Passionate about analytics and translating employee feedback into meaningful actions. Discern patterns and connections in information to leverage in assessment and design work.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Good to have people management experience.
Work Environment details:
- Founder-led entrepreneurial set-up which is defined by speed, agility and creativity
- Highly empowered and critical role, which makes a difference to Vivriti Capital
- Young, energetic and highly talented Teams
- Hardwork is the defining aspect of the organization