VP Human Resources at Vivriti Capital
Views:1302 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Vivriti Capital - Senior Associate - Data Visualization (5-10 yrs)
Senior Associate - Data Visualization
Company profile :
- We are the pioneering player in the FinTech industry in India in the institutional credit space. We have created a one of a kind online marketplace for institutional credit 'Cred Avenue', bringing together issuers and lenders, while also participating in the marketplace through our own balance sheet.
- Within a short span of two years, the platform 'CredAvenue' has gained immense traction, and today we boast of 100+ clients, 100+ investors and credit deal closures of close to INR 20,000 Crs till date. We are backed by one of the leading global Private Equity firms and have also been successful in attracting high quality talent from some of the leading companies and universities globally.
- With the fundamentals in place, we are now gearing up for our next phase of high growth, and we are further building up our team to take the company to the next level.
About the team and role :
- The Data Science team is responsible for providing data driven solutions on Cred Avenue utilizing data generated across the ecosystem. The team uses data sources generated across transactions and client information and external sources to design algorithms and models to help users on Cred Avenue to make decisions efficiently.
- Under this role the candidate will be expected to design interactive dashboards on Tableau which will be housed on our enterprise debt platform 'Cred Avenue'. The output generated will enable users navigate through structured data and present the outcomes in a simplified and usable manner.
Key responsibilities :
- Conceptualize and present data and data science model outputs through Dashboards, info graphics, charts, graphs, maps and interactive visualizations.
- Work with business users and Data Science team members to design relevant data visualizations leveraging appropriate tools like Tableau
- Design & build dashboard automation processes as well as organize analysis findings into logical presentations and present analytical results.
- Work on large amount of data to create extracts and modelling the data in order to have automated analysis integrated onto in-house marketplace
- Collaborate with various teams to gain perspective and KPIs to incorporate the same into analytical and credit engine on marketplace
- Develop insights into customer/client behaviour and engagement from the data generated by marketplace
- Ability to search, extract, transform and load data from various databases, cleanse and refine data until it is fit-for-purpose
- Develop interactive dashboards with differential access for different business functions using data visualization techniques
- Keep pace with latest developments in field of visualization globally and implement appropriate design techniques
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5+ years of professional experience in data visualization & business analysis on large volume of structured/unstructured data in a commercial/consumer environment
- Possess excellent knowledge of Tableau - data preparation & dashboarding. Knowledge of other BI tools like Qlik, Power BI will be a plus
- Working knowledge of interactive web apps like Shiny/Ipython/Bokeh will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL for managing large volume of data. Ability to Analyse historical data and identification of KPIs. Strong individual planning and project management skills,
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities Self-motivated and driven to deliver agreed results on-time
- Strong story-telling & articulation skills - ability to convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience
- Eager to learn and willing to take on additional assignments and/or ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with working on financial data will be a plus
Location - Chennai